Preview AFL 2015 - Round 1

Remove this Banner Ad

Can't belive those who are tipping the Tigers tonight!
I reckon some people just drew names out of a barrel!

Blues
Wce
Roos
Freo
Cats
Suns
Lions
Saints
Swans

This is from someone who was in the top 20 of footytips.com.au last year mind you! 153 at the end of Round 23 2015...

Seems legit.

I'm choosing between going to Melbourne vs Gold Coast or Saints vs GWS

Which is likely to be marginally less awful?

Weather may play a part - Saints game - indoors, Melbourne game outdoors.

Melbourne v GCS should be the better spectacle with arguably the best player to ever have played the game at the G on Saturday.

Weather may play a part - Saints game - indoors, Melbourne game outdoors.

Melbourne v GCS should be the better spectacle with arguably the best player to ever have played the game at the G on Saturday.

Whats Clive Waterhouse doing at a Melb v GCS game?

Less awful is the right way to put it. In light of 2 shocking home teams and 2 on the rise young teams meaning the games might be similar I'd go with the MCG every day of the week.

The case for the other game is $3 Etihad Pies and the small possibility Nick Riewoldt does something inspirational after the death of his sister and leads the Saints to victory.

Go the MCG tomorrow and if it doesn't work out then go to Etihad on Sunday.

Dont forget if you are in South Australia, the SANFL is being broadcast on channel 7 today - Glenelg v South Adelaide. Broadcast starts now. (3pm)

SANFL must be laughing. The City of Churches deserves a Good Friday game. I would love to see Crows v Blues Twilight game.

North v Bulldogs - 2.40pm start at Etihad - Live on 7 with a massive promotion for the RCH.

Follow up with Port v GC - Night game that swaps each year from Metricon to Adelaide Oval - Live on Fox Footy for the double header.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Less awful is the right way to put it. In light of 2 shocking home teams and 2 on the rise young teams meaning the games might be similar I'd go with the MCG every day of the week.

The case for the other game is $3 Etihad Pies and the small possibility Nick Riewoldt does something inspirational after the death of his sister and leads the Saints to victory.

Go the MCG tomorrow and if it doesn't work out then go to Etihad on Sunday.
So far this has been great advice!

Remove this Banner Ad

Back