AFL 2015, Round 2 - Richmond v W. Bulldogs, MCG, 1.45pm

Remove this Banner Ad

front running side the Tiges.
Not front running, just very outside oriented and it gets shown up in finals.
I think we have plenty and talent and upside but our game plan lets us down and we fiddle around with it far too much.

Well done Doggies love the way you play.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Well done Dogs, a promising start to the season, not sure who you have the next few weeks but definitely something to build on, well unless your draw is Hawthorn, Hawthorn, Hawthorn, Hawthorn, Hawthorn, then you are stuffed :p

As for the Tiges, you learnt well last season that it is not so much how you begin but how you finish so I think both teams can still have hope of this being a good season. :)

Carrrrrrrnnnn you young pups!!! showing tigers and the fans what for buddy, not bad result for my wallet either.

Tigers fans constantly underestimate us and twice in two seasons they have had their pants pulled down. New game plan and with a much better defensive setup holds us in great stead. It was good to see that it wasn't some of our bigger names like Stringer and Macrae guiding us to a win but rather Wallis, Talia, Wood, Dickson, Honeychurch all played great games.

Pathetic umpiring great win, watch the Richmond board meltdown after most were tipping a 60+ point win all week, how talia didn't play all last year is unbelievable
Lol go look at the autopsy thread you flog, hardly a meltdown, Hardwick's outside possession game plan got shown up again and the onus is on him to either get our team playing more efficiently or he's gone and the supporters realise this as they always have.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back