AFL 2015, Round 6; NM v Richmond @ Blundstone in Hobart

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Lol - what are you doing about it? Idiot.
Not sure why I humour your childish remarks but.. More than you sycophant.

You don't have a clue about how the team plays and might as well get your cans out and jiggle Pom poms the way your brain works. Deadshit of the highest order.
Post less. You're a bandwidth thief.

You don't have a clue about how the team plays and might as well get your cans out and jiggle Pom poms the way your brain works. Deadshit of the highest order.
Have you played football or been involved at a club? Your football knowledge is so limited it's embarrassing.

You seen upset - med time..

5 goals from Lt!!!

Idiot.

Have you played football or been involved at a club? Your football knowledge is so limited it's embarrassing.

You seen upset - med time..

Why do you post like that?

I have never seen you post anything slightly interesting or worthwhile.

Is really annoying when someone puts all their own issues onto others. You are a nothing poster. Embarrassing.

Why do you post like that?

I have never seen you post anything slightly interesting or worthwhile.

Is really annoying when someone puts all their own issues onto others. You are a nothing poster. Embarrassing.
Enjoying a good win. Lt with 5 - his last a cracking goal. The more we win the more upset you get. It's gold - you are so deranged that a win brings you severe pain and angst. It must be tough to be you.

5 goals from Lt!!!

Idiot.
Yep the cycle continues. Scott is under pressure... Thomas is putrid/liability in first half.... Put Thomas deep to get joe the goose.
Forward structure suffers.. Thomas looks capable.. Scott's project and one of 2-3 players that Scott has helped gives brad a fuzzy feeling he's capable of development.

Short term gain, longterm pain.

Enjoying a good win. Lt with 5 - his last a cracking goal. The more we win the more upset you get. It's gold - you are so deranged that a win brings you severe pain and angst. It must be tough to be you.
Was funny the commentators were saying Nahas playing for his career as he was about to line up for goal.

Thomas cuts his lunch, runs out of bounds... Should've been called back.

Typical selfish dumb football from Thomas. Nahas deserved more and Thomas a lot less after costing 2-3 goals in the first half.

Reminded me off the time Petrie told Thomas to F off when trying the same thing but getting more in his way.

Yep the cycle continues. Scott is under pressure... Thomas is putrid/liability in first half.... Put Thomas deep to get joe the goose.
Forward structure suffers.. Thomas looks capable.. Scott's project and one of 2-3 players that Scott has helped gives brad a fuzzy feeling he's capable of development.

Short term gain, longterm pain.

15 goals in 6 games. He is in AA discussions now. Joe the goose?? Did you miss his last goal?

Your understanding of the game is putrid. Keep foaming when we win - hopefully your blood pressure strangles you.

I'm a bit ashamed of you bill.

8000 posts in less than 2 years. !!

Average over 10 per DAY.

Get a life man. Seriously get a woman. Youre obviously a fat loser that knows nothing about football. Give it a spell.

I'm a bit ashamed of you bill.

8000 posts in less than 2 years. !!

Average over 10 per DAY.

Get a life man. Seriously get a woman. Youre obviously a fat loser that knows nothing about football. Give it a spell.
Maybe tally them all since 2006.

Thanks to Hird my numbers are up. The sympathy thread has kept me busy.

As for getting a women I am approaching 15 years married. Beautiful lady and the mother of my great kids. I am tipping you are single for life - people like you deserve to be lonely - why drag another person down with you.

I'm enabling you. This is wrong.

I pity you a bit.

Choose an easier target to pad your stats.

Your rephrasing my lines is getting absurd.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back