AFL 2015, Round 6; NM v Richmond @ Blundstone in Hobart

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.

Scott's game plan stood up!! You would be furious.
Nope, glad.

Was more Richmond were putrid.

Scott is a terrible coach.

The looping handballs they all do trying to pad their stats and entering contests with an eye on a free kick is disgraceful mediocre, amateur hour from a coach.

Think he needs to go. This side is going nowhere.

Comfortable win by the better team.

Nope, glad.

The looping handballs they all do trying to pad their stats and entering contests with an eye on a free kick is disgraceful mediocre, amateur hour from a coach.

I don't see North winning the flag this year. But if they do, would you actually contemplate suicide?

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Nope, glad.

Scott is a much better coach than you are supporter. If he goes - I hope you do to.

If you can't see the club losing it's culture and being coached by a complete soft amateur that's your concern.

This thread and game should be erased. A truly horrible spectacle where Richmond took terrible to a new level. No winner out of this game, bottom half of the ladder for both sides based on the rubbish served up today.

No, he was paying out on North (as usual), not Richmond.

Yea there's a lot to be positive about. Maybe it's time for a home.
Read this, if you can find your glasses.

(They're on your head)

http://m.adelaidenow.com.au/sport/afl/single-minded-brad-scott/story-e6freck3-1225807908373

"It is more a sign of the times. A lot of my friends from school, they're not married either. If I had been married the past three years, I don't think I'd be here."

Marriage might have made him soft and time poor. But this guy is so far away from premiership success, it's disturbing.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back