Autopsy AFL 2023 Round 11 - Cats v GWS Sat May 27th 4:35pm AEST (GMHBA)

Who will win and by how much?

• Cats by a goal or less

Votes: 1 3.8%
  • GWS by a goal or less

Votes: 2 7.7%
  • Cats by 7 - 20

Votes: 10 38.5%
  • GWS by 7 - 20

• Cats by a lot

Votes: 11 42.3%
  • GWS by a lot

• Draw

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Remove this Banner Ad

The puddy tats are back at the handbaggery and will be salivating for a juicy fresh kill on their home turf infront of their home crowd.

Yes, I am aware that the GWS have a good record down there which i find bizarre, so, we cannot discount them. But, I can't go past the Cats, they'll find a way against an undermanned Giants defense with Hawkins and Cameron tearing it up.

Cats by 35 points.

For some reason almost all our games v GWS have been tight scraps whether here or up North. They play well against us, they seem to have worked out the ground and not surprising they are leading at the moment.

I love that he kicked the goal, but he should have been called to play on when he didn't move back around to line up over the mark!

I love that he kicked the goal, but he should have been called to play on when he didn't move back around to line up over the mark!

MaKes up for Hawkins pushing his opponent all day long

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Chris Scott getting cute with positions. Henry kicked three in a quarter last week so he is playing in defence. SDK is our fullback but he is playing...kinda forward kinda nowhere.

Took 12 views of the ball obviously missing. If you want proof of the dumbness of humanity currently, and the commentators for silently watching it, there is is. Don't watch 1980s 1990s 2000 footy. You will see how badly this dour low scoring drudgery of a game has receeded.

On Redmi Note 9 Pro using BigFooty.com mobile app

Damn Toby Greene is good.

Toby Greene with 4.
Dr Who Join GIF

Back