Autopsy AFL 2023 Round 4 - Cats v Hawks Mon April 10th 3:20pm AEST (MCG)

Who will win and by how much?

• Cats by a goal or less

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Hawks by a goal or less

Votes: 6 10.2%
  • Cats by 7 - 20

Votes: 17 28.8%
  • Hawks by 7 - 20

Votes: 10 16.9%
  • Cats by a lot

Votes: 20 33.9%
  • Hawks by a lot

Votes: 3 5.1%
  • Draw

Votes: 3 5.1%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Remove this Banner Ad

Here we go. JB and Lingy discussing the tank again.

Before this game on fox they were literally asking if the hawks could trade wingard!

These are fantastic learning experiences for a young team. We were better for a half then ran out of gas. It's all good.

Sent from my SM-G990E using Tapatalk
You'd be lucky to a pick in the first 4 rounds for him.

Chad Wingard doesn’t give a single * about football does he? What a waste of talent.
On one hand, it must be difficult and frustrating playing forward in a weak team, when you're an older player who probably won't be around for the next big build.

But on the other, look at someone like Breust, who is in the same boat and still busting his guts.

JB and Lingy discussing the tank again.
Why not?
Sam Mitchell saw the Harley Reid video on YouTube and dumped a bunch of senior players to make sure he got him.

Looks like tanking, and I've seen plenty of tanking before, my word.

Hawthorn are doing a tank, clear as day.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

You dont genuinely believe that one of their two main focuses for the whole season is to finish last do you? Honestly?!

Sent from my SM-G990E using Tapatalk

It should be let’s be real for a second.

Impressive way to get themselves off the bottom of the ladder. Mitchell going on AFL 360 after the game won't be much fun now lol.

Sam Mitchell is getting what he wanted. Remove the experienced older players. The younger players get experience. Smash the bottom of the draft for for a few years.

Lucky for whoever drew them twice.
exactly- first half today shows what is possible…just cant get through a full game against hardened mature bodies…

A game of two halves which shows a significant gulf in quality. We didn't take our chances and wasted our period of dominance.

Said it earlier but Cats bigger bodies in the wet against our young side is going to be the difference.

Didn't think it would be so significant but almost impossible for a young team to maintain that level of pressure for four quarters and as soon as we stepped off the gas the cream rose to the top.

Well played Cats. Too good today.

This has gone from a really tight game at half-time to a total smacking, it's hard to believe that the Hawks were in front in the first half such is the drop away in the second.
All those misses goals in the first qrt has bit them on the bum and then some should have been 5 goals up at qrt time

Back