Autopsy AFL 2023 Round 5 Gather Round - Pies v Saints Sun April 16th 4:50pm AEST (AO)

Who will win and by how much?

• Pies by a goal or less

Votes: 3 4.2%
  • Saints by a goal or less

Votes: 5 6.9%
  • Pies by 7 - 20

Votes: 21 29.2%
  • Saints by 7 - 20

Votes: 20 27.8%
  • Pies by a lot

Votes: 14 19.4%
  • Saints by a lot

Votes: 6 8.3%
  • Draw

Votes: 3 4.2%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Remove this Banner Ad

Does the MRO have to take into account his history of concussions? Apparently as Ralph reported he is clearly very susceptible to repeat concussions.
And as we saw from Paddy McCartin it takes * all “Impact” to give player with a history a serious effect.
Because that was low impact and yet McCartin couldn’t even stand.
By all means grade the action but how can you justify impact. It’s a joke
Did he fail the concussion test or was he taken off due to his history?

Out of curiosity, why are you wanting to play Collingwood again? What gave you confidence that you’d beat us next time around? Pies had the Saints measure for the whole second half. Pies had put the game to bed and were 4 goals up (having only conceded 6) by the 27th minute mark of the final quarter.
Goals were level at 3 QTR time. The bulk of your extra i50s came I think in Q3 when the ball spent 80% of the time in your front half(can we get i50s per quarter etc online anywhere). 3.6 to 4.0 in the last.

Goals were level at 3 QTR time. The bulk of your extra i50s came I think in Q3 when the ball spent 80% of the time in your front half(can we get i50s per quarter etc online anywhere). 3.6 to 4.0 in the last.
You were absolutely smashed in the third quarter and for majority of the last. Your 3 goals in the last came in junk time. You went 0.5 to 4.0 when the game was there to be won. I wouldn’t be hanging my hat on my team kicking 3 quick goals at the death of the game when the other side has put the cue in the rack.

Did he fail the concussion test or was he taken off due to his history?
McRae said in the post game presser he was concussed and would miss next week, so they would’ve had to do a concussion test for him to be ruled out for next week immediately.

You were absolutely smashed in the third quarter and for majority of the last. Your 3 goals in the last came in junk time. You went 0.5 to 4.0 when the game was there to be won. I wouldn’t be hanging my hat on my team kicking 3 quick goals at the death of the game when the other side has put the cue in the rack.

So the close games Collingwood won last year don’t count as the goals were junktime goals?

(Log in to remove this ad.)

My immediate reaction in this thread was that Caminiti would get 4+ and it’s been referred to the tribunal so it’ll be 4+ with room for negotiation of course

Not sure why I was called a nuffy flat stick

Murphy would have missed the ANZAC game for his initial hit anyhow...
Not cited at all, your boy straight to the tribunal, as I said it would happen.

Imagine being outraged about your player getting pushed in the chest and then in the same breath defending said player for giving the pusher a concussion.

😂

My immediate reaction in this thread was that Caminiti would get 4+ and it’s been referred to the tribunal so it’ll be 4+ with room for negotiation of course

Not sure why I was called a nuffy flat stick
Because St Kilda supporters.

I'm more than happy to put my balls on the line and say he won't get 4 weeks

There is no way that can be rated as intentional and severe. That's just ridiculous to be honest.
1681721296834.png
What a shock!

Let's wait and see what happens at the tribunal. Madness if he cops four weeks for that.
Man, you’re a stubborn one aren’t you?

You should change your user name to Cleopatra. Queen of denial!

Taylor Adams gets a week but no free kick.

Got to give St Kilda credit, the late run of goals after the game was decided was reminiscent of Collingwood 2021. Such a high bar to be aspiring to.

Out of curiosity, why are you wanting to play Collingwood again? What gave you confidence that you’d beat us next time around? Pies had the Saints measure for the whole second half. Pies had put the game to bed and were 4 goals up (having only conceded 6) by the 27th minute mark of the final quarter.
Why wouldn't you, boring when you beat teams by 50+ points. I would like to play Demons, Swans and Lions also.

What team puts the cue in the rack with 5 minutes left?

Back