Autopsy AFL 2023 Round 6 - Dockers v Dogs Fri April 21st 8:10pm AEST (Perth Stadium)

Who will win and by how much?

• Dockers by a goal or less

Votes: 5 7.2%
  • Dogs by a goal or less

Votes: 4 5.8%
  • Dockers by 7 - 20

Votes: 31 44.9%
  • Dogs by 7 - 20

Votes: 22 31.9%
  • Dockers by a lot

Votes: 2 2.9%
  • Dogs by a lot

Votes: 1 1.4%
  • Draw

Votes: 4 5.8%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Remove this Banner Ad

Why are the Dogs talking so much words vomit. They need a media coach this is dreadful.

Adam Treloar literally the worst person on earth to interview. never again please.
I love Treloar. Kind, has a big heart, but yeah, he’s at least a few cans short of six-pack & has zero media appeal.

Lucky he can play footy.

I doubt that Alex Pearce could get a kick in a stable full of horses. Just not AFL captain material. Mind you Alex Keath operates at the same level of competency. Makes some baffling decisions out there. But at least he is not a skipper.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I love Treloar. Kind, has a big heart, but yeah, he’s at least a few cans short of six-pack & has zero media appeal.

Lucky he can play footy.
Yeah I feel the same, gun player and a ripper bloke, all that matters really. But a little tough to listen to!

Are Dogs fans ok with Richards in defence? Looks like he's always about to cough it up, turn it over. Doesn't look comfortable down there.
Comfortably playing the best footy of his career right now, he was a little fumbly last night but yes, Dogs fans are very, very ok with what he's doing. Been excellent and would be in the top 10 of our best and fairest at this early stage.

I liked Bevo shaking things up by moving Daniel to the foward line, even if meant robbing Peter to pay Paul somewhat.

Libba in AA form right now.

Dogs just need to start stringing consecutive wins together and they are definitely back in the finals race

Pearce is the worst captain in the AFL. Been s**t this year and seemed to be “leading” the troops getting into Rory Lobb. Captain should have been Serong or Brayshaw or both.

Longmuire is a dickhead. In the press conference saying the focus on Rory wasn’t an issue. Yes it was you lying prick. It’s a professional sport of course not focusing on the actual game is an issue. Imagine handing a goal to your opposition when the game is in the balanace because you want half your team to pull some other player’s jumper instead. “Booo rory hahaha you play for Dogs now!!” what were they even saying to him?

Fremantle, more like FLOGmantle. Look at them. Pathetic.

I doubt that Alex Pearce could get a kick in a stable full of horses. Just not AFL captain material. Mind you Alex Keath operates at the same level of competency. Makes some baffling decisions out there. But at least he is not a skipper.
You watched the whole game and came up with "Alex Pearce could get a kick"

My goodness man. That's a terrible take on the game as a whole.

The below GIF is basically how Bulldogs spread from a clearance

giphy.gif

Back