Autopsy AFL 2023 Round 6 - Dockers v Dogs Fri April 21st 8:10pm AEST (Perth Stadium)

Who will win and by how much?

• Dockers by a goal or less

Votes: 5 7.2%
  • Dogs by a goal or less

Votes: 4 5.8%
  • Dockers by 7 - 20

Votes: 31 44.9%
  • Dogs by 7 - 20

Votes: 22 31.9%
  • Dockers by a lot

Votes: 2 2.9%
  • Dogs by a lot

Votes: 1 1.4%
  • Draw

Votes: 4 5.8%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Remove this Banner Ad

Is there anything worse than those bullshit barely incidental contact over the shoulder frees? * me, just let it go. It has zero impact on the game.
Yeah, the rules of the game should only be applied in certain circumstances... you should be allowed to infringe in front of goal

That's not going to cloud the waters at all

I love Treloar. Kind, has a big heart, but yeah, he’s at least a few cans short of six-pack & has zero media appeal.

Lucky he can play footy.
Who gives a toss how well he speaks when asked such probing questions. He is paid by Collingwood to play for The Dogs and does a pretty good job. Win, win, I say

Not sure if this has been posted but this is great from Caleb

Pretty clear free kick to Darcy. Look it up.

Players may hold their ground in marking or ruck contests but it is illegal to block an opposition player's run at the ball. Use of the hands in the back to..

Players may hold their ground in marking or ruck contests but it is illegal to block an opposition player's run at the ball. Use of the hands in the back to..
Ha ha mate. It's not illegal to stand your ground and bump someone in the side. "Oops, sorry Darce, I will just get out of your way and let you mark it."

If that was held to the letter of the law, there would be 100 free kicks every game. Stop clutching at straws. Just have a laugh at the fact one of the best and biggest rucks in the comp was bowled over by the shortest and lightest players.

If that was held to the letter of the law, there would be 100 free kicks every game. Stop clutching at straws. Just have a laugh at the fact one of the best and biggest rucks in the comp was bowled over by the shortest and lightest players.
oh. No worries. Having a laugh at the rules not being applied because he's tall/small.

Holy cow. Do all bulldogs supporters actually think like you?

(Log in to remove this ad.)

oh. No worries. Having a laugh at the rules not being applied because he's tall/small.

Holy cow. Do all bulldogs supporters actually think like you?
Oh my god this is so funny.

Dude. It's a bump applied in a fair marking contest where Daniel got hands to the ball.

Is this also a free kick?

Not sure why you're frothing at the mouth over this. It's a clear free kick. Look at the vision - read the rules.
Oh s**t. You're actually serious...?

I mean, it's a marking contest? The rule is there to stop people from being blocked out of a marking contest by someone not contesting the ball. Not by someone initiating contact in an attempt to get the opponent off balance to take a mark themselves, which Daniel got clear hands to the ball.

Be better man.

Oh s**t. You're actually serious...?

I mean, it's a marking contest? The rule is there to stop people from being blocked out of a marking contest by someone not contesting the ball. Not by someone initiating contact in an attempt to get the opponent off balance to take a mark themselves, which Daniel got clear hands to the ball.

Be better man.
Not sure if you're having a laugh or actually getting fired up about a meaningless missed free kick.

Hope you are just having a laugh. Have a nice day,

Back