Autopsy AFL 2023 Round 6 - Dockers v Dogs Fri April 21st 8:10pm AEST (Perth Stadium)

Who will win and by how much?

• Dockers by a goal or less

Votes: 5 7.2%
  • Dogs by a goal or less

Votes: 4 5.8%
  • Dockers by 7 - 20

Votes: 31 44.9%
  • Dogs by 7 - 20

Votes: 22 31.9%
  • Dockers by a lot

Votes: 2 2.9%
  • Dogs by a lot

Votes: 1 1.4%
  • Draw

Votes: 4 5.8%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Remove this Banner Ad

Oh thank god, I thought you were serious. Turns out it was just a troll. I was really worried about mankind there for a second.
Can you please show me where I was a "Troll". It's a bannable offence on bigfooty, so I want to be clear if i've stepped over a line.

I think I just posted a rule. Is that 'trolling'?

Pretty clear free kick to Darcy. Look it up.

Players may hold their ground in marking or ruck contests but it is illegal to block an opposition player's run at the ball. Use of the hands in the back to..
You do realise it's legal if the ball is within 5m. That isn't a block, it was embarrassing from Darcy

You do realise it's legal if the ball is within 5m. That isn't a block, it was embarrassing from Darcy
My goddness man. Let it go. It's a rule they missed. Not abig deal.

fmd - I tghough Bulldongs supporters were better than this.
They must be putting something strange in the water in WA
Sorry if I've offended you. Can you please tell me where I was 'trolling' and report me if necessary.

Can you please show me where I was a "Troll". It's a bannable offence on bigfooty, so I want to be clear if i've stepped over a line.

Well, dying on the hill of this contest which is perfectly legal and actually one of the worst examples to use in defense of your favourite rule is a really strange one. Maybe you were being serious and are just too protective of human shrek to consider the fact that maybe he was overpowered in a contest by scary Caleb Daniel.

Well, dying on the hill of this contest which is perfectly legal and actually one of the worst examples to use in defense of your favourite rule is a really strange one. Maybe you were being serious and are just too protective of human shrek to consider the fact that maybe he was overpowered in a contest by scary Caleb Daniel.
Not dying on a hill at all. Just posted the rule. It took me about 3 seconds to find it.

It would be nice if you could just read it and watch the vision rather than have a go at the person posting it. But hey, you do you.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

My goddness man. Let it go. It's a rule they missed. Not abig deal.

fmd - I tghough Bulldongs supporters were better than this.

Sorry if I've offended you. Can you please tell me where I was 'trolling' and report me if necessary.
You're the one complaining about umpiring when really it's a big man being bumped by a wee man in a marking contest

You’re not that special. Generally a decent poster but not someone I look out for or follow as you put it.

Just playing it as I see it. A dumb post deserves to be laughed at.
Oh come on man. You follow me in every thread. Nothing wrong with it. I create content and you obviously like it. Keep up the good work.

What does the rule book say about Wagner making front on contact and taking Weightman out about 30m before the ball arrived? Because you complained about that free kick at the time, obviously it was all above board other than the Daniel/Darcy contest.

I never realized that Fremantle held Rory Lobb in such high regard. To produce a special commemorative range of beer, have their best artists design signs for fans to show their appreciation for his distinguished career in purple, and even have a representative run on to the field to personally thank him for all he had done during the hugely successful era at the world famous Fremantle Football Club really brought a tear to the eye.

TEARS OF UNCONTROLLED LAUGHTER - What a laughingstock that football club is. Lobb is a journeyman and mercenary chasing the almighty dollar every few years, NOT an all-time club legend.

Played well.

And Carlton have ... Plowman
You quoted me twice! I just realised! Gold!

Plowman only played because we were missing McGovern, Marchbank, Williams, Docherty and Boyd. He’s our 8th choice for a medium defender (Newy and Cowan both selected before him)

Very astute observations from a gifted analyst of the game, it’s a true privilege to have you “contributing” on these forums

EDIT:
Doggy, I truly do jest and I hope it comes across that way and not like some weird personal attack. Dogs were good yesterday and Jones had a good 2nd half. All the best!

I never realized that Fremantle held Rory Lobb in such high regard. To produce a special commemorative range of beer, have their best artists design signs for fans to show their appreciation for his distinguished career in purple, and even have a representative run on to the field to personally thank him for all he had done during the hugely successful era at the world famous Fremantle Football Club really brought a tear to the eye.

TEARS OF UNCONTROLLED LAUGHTER - What a laughingstock that football club is. Lobb is a journeyman and mercenary chasing the almighty dollar every few years, NOT an all-time club legend.

All quite bizarre. It was common knowledge he wanted to leave the year prior. Not as if he was drafted by Freo from the get to. Just a mercenary. Simple booing would’ve been customary but the lengths the club went to, to demonstrate their disdain was stupid.

Back