Autopsy AFL 2024 Round 3 - North v Carlton Good Friday Appeal Game March 29th 4:20pm AEDT (Marvel)

Who will win and by how much?

• North by a goal or less

Votes: 4 5.7%
  • Blues by a goal or less

Votes: 2 2.9%
  • North by 7 - 20

Votes: 7 10.0%
  • Blues by 7 - 20

Votes: 11 15.7%
  • North by a lot

Votes: 5 7.1%
  • Blues by a lot

Votes: 40 57.1%
  • Draw

Votes: 1 1.4%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Remove this Banner Ad

Idk. I just read that he supported Hawks as a kid. May even be better off playing for them.
Thought you were his no. 1 fan. ? If you were you know he just signed a 5 year extension.
Everyone just throwing nonsense comments without the evidence.
“priority picks”.. ok we’ll name the players then that we had to choose with them.. then you can see how “amazing” they were

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Thought you were his no. 1 fan. ? If you were you know he just signed a 5 year extension.
Everyone just throwing nonsense comments without the evidence.
“priority picks”.. ok we’ll name the players then that we had to choose with them.. then you can see how “amazing” they were

Nope, never said that.

I did say that I rated him higher than anyone else in North. Probably higher than Daicos as well but I couldn’t care any less to look into players contract status.

Carlton outclassing north today, and north haven’t played well, but I like their spirit.
Ps way too many soft frees today umps. Let it flow.

Another goal from a free kick.

That’s what happens when you play 16 VFL hacks who can’t keep up with a massive premiership contender.

Take Good Friday off them. Put in a club who will bring a crowd and play proud, disciplined, skilful football.

So Geelong v the Giants.

Another goal from a free kick.

That’s what happens when you play 16 VFL hacks who can’t keep up with a massive premiership contender.

Take Good Friday off them. Put in a club who will bring a crowd and play proud, disciplined, skilful football.
Short memories, you were the laughing stock for years on end.

Back