AFL RDT (AFL DT) - 2021 Leagues

Remove this Banner Ad

It seems that I have inadvertently sent an invitation to all those who were in Div 1 last year. If you get one of these invitations, please disregard it.

I think I rejoined div 1 league but finished 11th overall so assume I make the cut.

Cheers

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Those invitations were sent in error and that league will not proceed. When the official Div 1 league is created, you will be advised of the code.
Are you going to continue this year with the name Debesh's Team?

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Back again for 2021. Sad to see RDT has been relegated to the rank of "Other Fantasy and Footy Games" :(. Team name is Cherry Bombs.

Also, I'm happy to cede a Div 1 place to a regular poster - I'm regular at about 1 per annum (league sign-up).

1614398344135.png

Back again for 2021. Sad to see RDT has been relegated to the rank of "Other Fantasy and Footy Games" :(. Team name is Cherry Bombs.

Also, I'm happy to cede a Div 1 place to a regular poster - I'm regular at about 1 per annum (league sign-up).

View attachment 1066370

I'll say. You're owed a badge from the Port board league last year, but no one knew who you were or where you were.

Our leagues are now finalized. Those ranked 1st to 18th will comprise BF Div 1 and the remainder will be invited into the Big Footy 2 league.
Please enter your team as soon as you get your invitation.

Just sent the code to everyone who is in div 2 (those ranked 19-29 from this thread), so please join the league. Bradkli you are already in that league so I didn't bother sending you the code. Then there are 6 others who have already joined but haven't posted on this thread....hopefully they are in the right league and not supposed to be in div 1 based on their ranking last year.

Screenshot-2021-02-28-19-41-43-1.png

Bin Chickens

Remove this Banner Ad

Back