AFL Punting thread

Remove this Banner Ad

Sportsbet offering a special on Port to win by 1-39 at $3. What do you guys reckon?

I would have taken that - and been wrong.... Hope you managed to refrain from lumping on.

Bad weekend so far, although I think both underdogs today are good chances. Melbourne and GWS double for me.

I am not sure where this should go so I plonked it here.i mentioned earlier this year that I had a share in a promising horse,well after 4 disappointing runs from a spell[multiple excuses]his grand final is here trainer tells me he has turned the corner and will win on Friday at Pakenham lets just keep it among he doggie fans his name is imaging GET ON.

I am not sure where this should go so I plonked it here.i mentioned earlier this year that I had a share in a promising horse,well after 4 disappointing runs from a spell[multiple excuses]his grand final is here trainer tells me he has turned the corner and will win on Friday at Pakenham lets just keep it among he doggie fans his name is imaging GET ON.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I'm confident we will win by a fairly large margin on Saturday night. The loss against them last time could spur the guys on, we should have some good ins compared to then ... Matty Boyd, Will Minson in the ruck with Roughy seems to be working better than the Cordy experiment, and we were a couple of rotations down after half time with Stevens going down and Clay Smith :cry:. I am going to take the $2.45 for +25, and multi it with the same for Hawthorn against Essendon, although only at $1.31. I reckon it could get really ugly for Essendon this weekend, with Hawthorn smarting from their loss earlier in the year. Takes the odds up to $3.20.

upload_2015-6-25_9-44-5.png

I'm confident we will win by a fairly large margin on Saturday night. The loss against them last time could spur the guys on, we should have some good ins compared to then ... Matty Boyd, Will Minson in the ruck with Roughy seems to be working better than the Cordy experiment, and we were a couple of rotations down after half time with Stevens going down and Clay Smith :cry:. I am going to take the $2.45 for +25, and multi it with the same for Hawthorn against Essendon, although only at $1.31. I reckon it could get really ugly for Essendon this weekend, with Hawthorn smarting from their loss earlier in the year. Takes the odds up to $3.20.

View attachment 146659

I agree. Ive been really surprised by the saints this year, they've been excellent considering they were almost universal choices for the spoon. As such, they're no easy beats but we should be 4-5 goals better than them this weekend all things considered.

Iwas burnt last time so I won't go really big on the dogs, but probably go a decent amounto n the line and a small amount on 40+.

Surely GCS look a decent bet today, paying $2.95.

Some great inclusions with Gibbs and Walker out of an already average Blues line up.

Sure, the blues beat the Power (so did the Lions). Last match the Suns really pushed the Dockers.

Am I crazy?

Surely GCS look a decent bet today, paying $2.95.

Some great inclusions with Gibbs and Walker out of an already average Blues line up.

Sure, the blues beat the Power (so did the Lions). Last match the Suns really pushed the Dockers.

Am I crazy?
Yes.

Any tips for today?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
I'm putting my nuts on the line and backing Saints to win. Could cost me big time as I am 2nd or 3rd in all my tipping comps. Reckon they are good value even though it is Watson's 200th. They couldn't get it done for Fletcher, so can't see the Bombers getting up

I've got armitage and Bruce most possies / goals into Fyfe and pav for the same in the next game. Leg 1 tick. Come on freo don't let me down.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Remove this Banner Ad

Back