Discussion AFL Round 21: Predictions, Photos, and Discussions

Remove this Banner Ad

That shade Carlton used on the Livestrong jumper didn't look too bad.
The yellow used by Carlton was slightly washed out.
Not really, just Richmond yellow. I'll drag out the photo of their Heritage Round yellow shorts when I think of it at home...
According to Mero s sight, Richmond have not worn yellow shorts. Not sure why they would wear in it in heritage round then

The yellow used by Carlton was slightly washed out.

According to Mero s sight, Richmond have not worn yellow shorts. Not sure why they would wear in it in heritage round then
By that logic they have not worn White shorts since 1921.
They wore Yellow shorts in Away games in 1975.
footyjumpers.com currently shows the Home uniforms only.

like what?
Well this for a start:
Footscray-Uniform-1975.gif

Posted this on the Adelaide board yesterday, seems very likely that the Crows are moving away from Puma at the end of the year.

It seems almost certain that we'll have a new apparel supplier next year.

All puma stock is currently discounted by at least 30% on crowmania, which is usually a sign either a new design is coming, or a new supplier is coming (or both).

Plus, there was a few pics in the club magazine where the Puma logo was photoshopped off the jumper.

72827_c1713c0a2a6d1bafff9c1fe0ae4e1c9a.png

72828_c58821b54d9e238a2a6e39d59f9ed7f4.png

I've been told the Crows are moving to BLK next year, who currently sponsor the Lions, Tigers and Dogs.

So that would mean we should expect a new away jumper as well.

Posted this on the Adelaide board yesterday, seems very likely that the Crows are moving away from Puma at the end of the year.
The photoshopping says it all, really. Where did you hear the BLK bit?

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Maybe Puma is leaving the AFL all together ?
Good riddance.
They stuff might be well made, but 90% of the weirdest designs are from them.

West Coast Ochre - Puma
Brisbane wee stain - Puma
Hawthorn Diamonds - Puma
Hawthorn T-Shirt - Puma
Adelaide Murder of Crows - Puma

What do people find good/bad about BLK (seems mostly bad by what I've read here)?

Good riddance.
They stuff might be well made, but 90% of the weirdest designs are from them.

West Coast Ochre - Puma
Brisbane wee stain - Puma
Hawthorn Diamonds - Puma
Hawthorn T-Shirt - Puma
Adelaide Murder of Crows - Puma
But does the manufacturer come up with designs like that or the club?

GWS also highly likely to be moving to BLK for next year. BLK all of a sudden will have a good share of the clubs in the AFL.

BLK have had the same collar since 2009

Shits me to tears

The retail guernseys are terrible quality, crooked collars, ripped stitching, random white spots on the guernsey etc... I do not trust their product enough to order it online, I must go to a store or the Tigerland superstore and choose one as most have defects

My 2013 dreamtime jumper had a very crooked collar and bib. So I went in to exchange and chose one that was ok. It also had a white spot on the black part of the guernsey.

I have complained to KooGa/BLK on twitter/email many times but they never reply. Their on field merch is also terrible quality. The materiel they use is like best and less s**t

Last edited:

Remove this Banner Ad

Back