AFL Silver Membership Waitlist Number Part 2

Remove this Banner Ad

Could be petty, but I will never for the life of me, understand why you can get some drinks (tins) at some levels but not others. For eg. The Bunton Bar you can get tins of Ginger Beer, but you can't in the L2 bar. I just don't get it. Why not have the same offering in all bars?

Just noticed that Silver membership is sold out for the year on the AFL Membership website, can’t recall that happening before? Must be capped at 30k, no wonder it’s getting so hard to reserve a seat! Probably explains why my daughters waitlist number isn’t getting this big jumps forward each year at the back of the list like it used to.

Could be petty, but I will never for the life of me, understand why you can get some drinks (tins) at some levels but not others. For eg. The Bunton Bar you can get tins of Ginger Beer, but you can't in the L2 bar. I just don't get it. Why not have the same offering in all bars?
The level 2 members bar is a disgrace. Gone completely downhill since Boxing Day test this year

Not petty, just wanting some form of decent offering for the money we spend, the joint has actually gone backwards

Just noticed that Silver membership is sold out for the year on the AFL Membership website, can’t recall that happening before? Must be capped at 30k, no wonder it’s getting so hard to reserve a seat! Probably explains why my daughters waitlist number isn’t getting this big jumps forward each year at the back of the list like it used to.

Going to end up having a waitlist for a waitlist?

Under 7 can still get in but even juniors is sold out.

Could be part of a larger plan to reduce the allocation/eventually grandfather the program.
May also be trying to reduce numbers with the redevelopment of the southern stand. Not like they will just find a spare 20,000 seats in the ground and call it the AFL reserve.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

If you're happy to wait 15 years
laughing-like-a-king-homer-simpson.gif

If you're happy to wait 15 years
depends on the club really.

Priority 3 for some clubs gets you a ticket. It has for Sydney the last 3 grannys and in 2022 we had 60k members. So for interstate clubs with less (all of them except for West Coast), it virtually is a guaranteed ticket.

I just need 9000 people to fall off in front of me to go Gold this year.

What ever happened to this cost of living crisis? Surely that should bump a few off.

Are there any options to sell tickets to Geelong v Carlton? Wife doesn't like bringing the kids when its cold/car park closed.

Why? If you’re going as a neutral in the afl reserve people have always worn their teams colours.
I don't wear team colours myself when I'm a neutral, but I have no issue with others doing it. People can wear whatever they like to the footy.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back