List Mgmt. Aisho Going Elsewhere

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
I can understand the Lions (or any club) wanting to play hard ball these days, with players seemingly having all the power come silly season, but Brisbane would seriously be shooting themselves in the foot by letting him go into the PSD. By all means shop him around to all Melbourne based clubs to get the best deal, but if they send him to the PSD they'll never want to whinge to the AFL again!

I just laugh at the double standards.

Last year Beams was contracted yet they were all on twitter accusing us of not letting our player leave.

Aish is out of contract and is free to leave.

If he goes into the draft, then he will end up at carlton i suppose which is a much worse result for brisbane.

It will go down to the wire this one, with brisbane eventually accepting something for him similarly to how we eventually caved with beams.

You simply cant keep a player who doesnt want to play for you.

Seedsman or oxley plus the 2nd rounder we get for freeman will get the job done.

So Aish comes to us. Brisbane lose Aish for nothing then sook to the afl. Win win if you ask me
Aish will not come to us if he goes into the draft. I do not see this as a Luke Ball scenario. Carlton would be stupid not to take him. It is reassuring that he has nominated us as his preferred club. Shows that Oliver Buckley Cromwell hasn't chased away every potential suitor.

Had to be a ******* Brisbane player didn't it?
Love it.

That scummy basket case of a club is nothing without handouts, can't wait for them to go the way of Fitzroy.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

May as well lose Aish and any potential draft pick or replacement. It can only make you stronger to get weaker.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Lions are too Stupid to realise that

This will be fun with Brisbane supporters...

Brisbane last year: You have to let Beams go Collingwood, he requested a move here, you can't hold him against his will, how horrible can you be!?
Brisbane now: We are not trading James under any circumstances, we do not care where he has requested to go, we will hold him against his will or send him to the draft

Double standards Brisbane, you're a joke.

Collingwood take AFL and Brisbane to Court?

I just laugh at the double standards.

Last year Beams was contracted yet they were all on twitter accusing us of not letting our player leave.

Aish is out of contract and is free to leave.

If he goes into the draft, then he will end up at carlton i suppose which is a much worse result for brisbane.

It will go down to the wire this one, with brisbane eventually accepting something for him similarly to how we eventually caved with beams.

You simply cant keep a player who doesnt want to play for you.

Seedsman or oxley plus the 2nd rounder we get for freeman will get the job done.

totally different situations

Aish should nominate for the national draft and we can pick him up with one of our second round picks.
I think thats ultimately what will happen.

I doubt anyone is going to draft aish with a top 20 if he doesnt want to play for them. He will find his way to us im sure.

Or we can be safe and try to trade our second rounders for a later first to secure him. Then we will also still have another second rounder most likely

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back