Player Watch Jordan De Goey

Remove this Banner Ad

Great, now I’m gonna have to worry if the don’t panic ever dissapears.
Frustrated Schitts Creek GIF by CBC

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Thought this would be the year he finally puts it all together but geez he looks shocking. Trying to be a hero every time he touches the footy, getting caught, not finding the ball, not kicking goals. Poor poor poor.

Him and Moore been watching too many premiership highlights, they just need to do the basics.

Good read and makes some good points.

Saints coach Ross Lyon admitted that his side went into the MCG clash against Craig McRae’s Pies with a plan to quell some key focus areas of their game.

“We had a couple of simple focus points on Collingwood and a few of their patterns,” Lyon told reporters.

“If you’re a reigning premier you’ve got clear signatures that you need to deal with. I think the competition has taken a while but we’re seeing all those signatures.

“So it’s pretty clear but often it’s hard to stop. Tonight we did a pretty good job of it.”

“This year he’s had 11 kicks, 11 kicks and five kicks. His role has been stifled.

“Teams are putting time into Jordan De Goey like never before. He hasn’t been able to handle it and their plan hasn’t had another mode.”

Thought this would be the year he finally puts it all together but geez he looks shocking. Trying to be a hero every time he touches the footy, getting caught, not finding the ball, not kicking goals. Poor poor poor.

Him and Moore been watching too many premiership highlights, they just need to do the basics.
Trying to be the hero? I see it as trying to do his all to lift his team but failing at the moment. He won us a flag with a little help from his friends. He is struggling at the moment as is the team. He worked hard over the summer. It's a collective mindset at the moment.

WTF is wrong with him. He should be dominating but he's an absolute shadow at the moment.

He does most of his damage receiving in the centre square ahead of the ball - and then he bursts through any congestion, breaks lines and sets us up to score. But he's being covered off and we're not playng well enough to get it to him.

When that's happening, there needs to be a plan B where he switches to ball hunter rather than forward handballball receiver.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back