Podcast Alberton Delight - BF Port Podcast Ep 2.05

Will Jarman Impey get selected for Round 1

• Yes

Votes: 27 93.1%
  • No

Votes: 2 6.9%

• Total voters

Remove this Banner Ad

Macca19, FishingRick04 & RussellEbertHandball discuss all things PAFC. We talk about the re-signings of Ollie Wines, Justin Westhoff, Cam O'Shea & Jasper Pittard, we review the Alberton Oval double header trial wins against St Kilda & South Adelaide and who may be selected in Round 1.

Direct Link

Subscribe to us on iTunes

The BF Port Podcast is sponsored by Nieuvision

Previous Episodes

Dont forget to see if you can pick which game the commentary came on. The winner will become the envy of his peers.

Last edited:
Excellent podcast as always. Great to have RussellEbertHandball on and sounding not so echo-ish as he was last year.

I was glad to hear that Mason Shaw showed more. I'm not surprised though- I thought, and still think, he is going to be one of the big winners of the new Magpies set-up. He'll feel so much more a Port player now he's not going to Siberia Noarlunga to play his football.

I just haven't seen enough to know if Impey plays, but given how excited people are, I won't argue if he does.

I just don't know about Brent Renouf guys, he seems like he's the Steve Bradbury of ruckmen. If Schulz is fit for round one, and Butcher plays, I think we can just get The Hoff to do backup ruck for Lobbe, coz he's The Hoff and he can do anything.

Bring on Round 1! :footy: Footy FTW! :thumbsu:

Thanks for the kind words guys :thumbsu:

Anyone keen to have a guess at the game the commentary at the end is from yet?

First hint for the after podcast commentary:

774458-turf-war-between-a-magpie-and-a-crow.jpg

raman goes bang! R16 2008 it is with Pearce kicking the match sealer late in the last quarter.

Back