Official Team Thread Alberton Swamprats Season 17 - Team Thread

Remove this Banner Ad

21ci0iq.png

Welcome fellow Swamprats to our Season 17 Team Thread. Our first season back was a huge success but now we want more and nothing less than a grandfinal will do.

Please remember our creed and abide by it

We the players and management of the Alberton Swamprats Football Club accept the heritage which players and administrators have passed down to us. In so doing we do not intend to rest in idleness but shall strive with all our power to further the drunken revelries of our forebears.

To do this we believe -

There is great honour and merit in getting booze when it is on special

That to be drunk one must consume at least 5 standard drinks per hour

We believe that inebriation is well within our reach and that each member of both the team and management will suffer hangovers for the common end.

Also we know that should we, after drinking as much as possible, still not reach a state of alcohol poisoning our efforts will become a further part of this clubs noble tradition.

Finally we concede that there can be honour in being half cut, but to each of us honourable semi inebriation can come only after the endeavour to score enough beer and spirits has been completely exhausted

ratsg.jpg

I think my liver has recovered sufficiently.
not good enough, we have quality dialysis machines that are more than capable of overcoming liver issues

I love how what we're wearing finally got an upgrade, love it!

who made that?

(Log in to remove this ad.)

WTF? What's this "recovering" thing you're on about? Who in their right mind recovers? You should just keep going...;)

I haven't stopped drinking because I'm afraid the accumulative hangover will kill me.....

5th in the SoO goalkicking despite getting stuck in the forward pocket. Just sayin'.

Schulzenfest forever, Kickpuncher never! :p
I forsee a Setanta / Cameron Cloke situation arising on the training track.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back