Alex fasolo special comments

Remove this Banner Ad

To be fair to the op he does have a slight point just the way he went about explaining it was obviously a bit of a troll....

If lets say John Butcher was doing the same thing I would be cringing.

Prince of Perth... :rolleyes:

Be sure to start a thread on the Brownlow ceremony in the coming weeks, we are all dying to find out your opinion. Don't forget about the Alan Border medal either, the whole nation will be on tenterhooks waiting for your thread on that one.

I love Carey in the media, not sure why he doesn't do more.

I think he has the ideas for the media but not the charisma.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Can't stand the guy, always think of him as the new Didak. Obviously must have been scrapping the barrel if Fasolo is the best player they can find to provide special insights.

Be sure to start a thread on the Brownlow ceremony in the coming weeks, we are all dying to find out your opinion. Don't forget about the Alan Border medal either, the whole nation will be on tenterhooks waiting for your thread on that one.

Wouldn't surprise me if the prince of Perth was hosting the Brownlow and the Allan border medal to be honest, whilst acting like he is a past winner of both awards.

Anyone's thoughts but his. The guy should be more humble and realize he is doing way too much media for where he is at in his career. He makes himself look like an absolute FIGJAM, why is it always collingwood? Daisy now this fool

Some Crow players springs to mind as being a real media FIGJAM. Do you know who I'm talking about?

Typical wog.

u-jelly.jpg

A few people in this thread really need to give themselves an uppercut.
Fasolo needs to give himself one. It's like the bloke has been drafted into a media career instead of football, he thinks he produces gold bricks out of his behind

Football ability does not equate to media ability.

One he has in adequate to good proportions, the other he is better than 90% of AFL listed players.
Hahah laughable

He is in the top 10% of afl players is he? Thanks for the humour

He would be bottom 40%, he has the work rate of jack riewoldt which isn't a compliment

Remove this Banner Ad

Back