• Scott Morrison

• Andrew Robb

• Someone from the LIberal Party other than those above

• Bill Shorten

• Someone from the Labor Party other than Shorten

Results are only viewable after voting.

Remove this Banner Ad

This is one quality bump. I didn’t realise that the offended ran so deep. 😉
abbott was an offense to this great nation.

Biggest political tragedy of the past decade was the fact we never had the joy of voting his cowardly dog-whistling catho-mafia arse out.

Had enough stroke to be installed as PM so you'd assume she was one of them.
Narrative was it was all Shortens doing , i know this because newscorp *en reminded us every opportunity they could get.

Had enough stroke to be installed as PM so you'd assume she was one of them.
Narrative was it was all Shortens doing , i know this because newscorp fu**en reminded us every opportunity they could get.

True, though I think he also pissed off his inner circle with his power trip. I really couldn't stand Rudd but still think he should have been able to serve his term. That seemed to set off a trend with both parties. If a PM is elected he/she stays or resigns.

True, though I think he also pissed off his inner circle with his power trip. I really couldn't stand Rudd but still think he should have been able to serve his term. That seemed to set off a trend with both parties. If a PM is elected he/she stays or resigns.
Worked out well for newscorp , spook ALP into knifing Rudd , give Gillard absolute donuts from the word go , spook ALP again into replacing her with Rudd , carry on about " chaos " and " instability " and roll out the red carpet for *******.....and Australian politics falls down a hole it's still in now.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Worked out well for newscorp , spook ALP into knifing Rudd , give Gillard absolute donuts from the word go , spook ALP again into replacing her with Rudd , carry on about " chaos " and " instability " and roll out the red carpet for *******.....and Australian politics falls down a hole it's still in now.

No fan of Murdoch here but the Labor party didn't exactly handle it well either, easy pickings for an opposition.

No fan of Murdoch here but the Labor party didn't exactly handle it well either, easy pickings for an opposition.
Didn't matter what they did.

IIRC newscorp REALLY turned on Gillard when she wanted nothing to do with the TPP.

Didn't matter what they did.

IIRC newscorp REALLY turned on Gillard when she wanted nothing to do with the TPP.

someone who denies the developing world the opportunity to adopt the same quality of rights we enjoy in Australia deserves being called out

then again some horrible like Number37 believe we our economy can't survive without sweat shops

someone who denies the developing world the opportunity to adopt the same quality of rights we enjoy in Australia deserves being called out

then again some horrible like Number37 believe we our economy can't survive without sweat shops

If everybody just bought Myer shares then young kids wouldn't have a glass ceiling & we could frack for gold dust whilst saving the planet with renewables made from coal power.

If everybody just bought Myer shares then young kids wouldn't have a glass ceiling & we could frack for gold dust whilst saving the planet with renewables made from coal power.

Another nut job post.

How can you think like that?

You have a loser outlook on life, who fails to see opportunities. Then when given three examples, you bag great achievements of guys like Sidney, simply out of frustration.

Who gets three choices that all doubled in value and responds like a loser? A normal person would open their eyes and acknowledge there is always opportunity, it’s just hard to see when you have the wrong outlook.

Next time think about what attributes Sidney may have had to build a national business, employing hundreds of thousands over the years, directly and indirectly. Generating tax that pays for your lifestyle and other essential services.

Just remember being a loser is a choice. Elevate yourself and see opportunity. You might find happiness to!

Another nut job post.

How can you think like that?

You have a loser outlook on life, who fails to see opportunities. Then when given three examples, you bag great achievements of guys like Sidney, simply out of frustration.

Who gets three choices that all doubled in value and responds like a loser? A normal person would open their eyes and acknowledge there is always opportunity, it’s just hard to see when you have the wrong outlook.

Next time think about what attributes Sidney may have had to build a national business, employing hundreds of thousands over the years, directly and indirectly. Generating tax that pays for your lifestyle and other essential services.

Just remember being a loser is a choice. Elevate yourself and see opportunity. You might find happiness to!

I see the opportunities, thanks to your inspirational aspirations.
I'm gunna be like Cyril and elevate myself between 2 players. Special.

Fracking for gold dust.
Renewables from coal.
Myer shares.

Stand by for the big announcement soon.
I just sold Mayfair and Park Lane & passed Go so I will be putting in $40bn.

Cocktails at Byron here we come.

p.s.
re: Jobs. There will be at least a job for everyone, in non existential essential sevices. Directly and indirectly macroeconomically supporting the microeconomic fiscal stimuli of different asset classes. The lifestyle it will generate will be out of this world. Everyone will be able to retire & work at the same time.
You are a genius Bernie. Thanks for the tip. :thumbsu:

I see the opportunities, thanks to your inspirational aspirations.
I'm gunna be like Cyril and elevate myself between 2 players. Special.

Fracking for gold dust.
Renewables from coal.
Myer shares.

Stand by for the big announcement soon.
I just sold Mayfair and Park Lane & passed Go so I will be putting in $40bn.

Cocktails at Byron here we come.

p.s.
re: Jobs. There will be at least a job for everyone, in non existential essential sevices. Directly and indirectly macroeconomically supporting the microeconomic fiscal stimuli of different asset classes. The lifestyle it will generate will be out of this world. Everyone will be able to retire & work at the same time.
You are a genius Bernie. Thanks for the tip. :thumbsu:

far out

you'd made just under 400% in less than 2 months if you'd sold MYR today............lol Myers

and you laugh what Sidney Myer built.

Back