Rumour Andrew Demetriou to Tennis Australia

Remove this Banner Ad

Andrew Demetriou handed in his resignation to the AFL about 3 months ago and will take up a position running Tennis Australia next year

It's noticeable for all the BS rumour mongering Mike Sheahan and Caro do on a weekly basis that they aren't wanting to run this one

Good luck to him. Hope he can turn around Tennis in Australia. It's in a worse state than the AFL was when he took over.

You might not like him, but he has been outstanding in his role.

Tennis in Australia is s**t because all the Aussie tennis players are s**t. Even if the guy rapidly transformed its youth popularity, it'd take 20 years to see. Meh. I hope the prick leaves the AFL and does averagely at wherever he goes – because what the did with the AFL wasn't a masterstroke. It was mostly common sense.

Tennis in Australia is s**t because all the Aussie tennis players are s**t. Even if the guy rapidly transformed its youth popularity, it'd take 20 years to see. Meh. I hope the prick leaves the AFL and does averagely at wherever he goes – because what the did with the AFL wasn't a masterstroke. It was mostly common sense.

But he certainly leaves the game in much better shape than he found it.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Do you like tennis do you? Demetriou is probably the best sports administrator in the country, we want him to stay at the AFL for the good of the game.[/

He doesn't have much competition in that department.

The game will be better off with out him unless Kevin Bartlett takes his job!

The money is better, but is the actual game? The umpires are a disgrace, the video review system is a joke, and we cant go 12 months without drastically altering the rules.
coz one man decides these things? Ah-ha

i think someone (him) is upset coz he couldnt get finals tickets, he may need a hug?

???

Any real supporter gets to the Grand Final

Haven't missed a Grand Final myself since the 80s, think I'll be there

Remove this Banner Ad

Back