Annoying goal celebrations

Remove this Banner Ad

Simon Black use to annoy me because he's too cool and humble, you can't even tell if he's kicked it or not. A non-celebration is just as annoying as a celebration.

Jarryd Roughead when he does this. Except it doesn't work because he can't keep the smug s**t-eating grin off his face.

Also according to this thread you actually cant celebrate a goal at all or youre a w***er. Smiling is smug, pointing is arrogant, high fiving is over the top, anything outside of that is too out of the ordinary and must also be criticised. Apparantly having a face is also an annoying celebration, not doing anything with it, just having one.

It seems we as bigfooty dont want any celebration, emotion or individuality at all.

Im trying to pinpoint the moment when Big Footy became a forum for whiny bitches.....

I got an idea, lets just have a thread for "I hate ...whatever team" and when you feel like having a massive cry just go in there and type "I hate whatever team" and leave the rest of the threads for actual football debate and discussion.

We already have that - it's every Geelong thread.

Tom-Hawkins-of-Geelong-003.jpg

Is there anyone who doesn't think this is funny?

1. Motlop hands down with his every ******* goal finger twirl.
2. Christensen goal after the richmond or carlton game I think, total dickhead thrusting at the crowd like a tosser
3. Hawkins thrusting at the crowd, 'ohhhhhh my god' at the crowd

Wingard is probably over doing it a bit. I'm not a fan of his take a hanger then stare down the guy he took it on.

1. Jack Riewoldt. Something about the flog's smugness which I can't stand. Tries to pull off the Browny finger salute - but does it way to often, and when he kicks simple goals. Brown usually reserved it for big goals (both from outside the arc, or in the context of the game). The salute to the air followed by pointing to a teammate has this whole '* yeah get around me' thing about it. Neck up flog, you were 5 metres out and your team is 10 goals down.
  2. Steven Motlop. Finger twirl.
  3. Lindsay Thomas. Thinks he's the coming of Christ.

Lindsay Thomas with that head wobble when he fluked one from the boundary. Annoyed me that the plastic football thrown from the crowd just missed his head.

By far the most infuriating gutless show pony in the game. He's the only player I hope gets injured (and that's a terrible thought).

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Remove this Banner Ad

Back