Any father-son/father-daughter picks coming up in the near future?

Remove this Banner Ad

Why is that? Do they not play?

I don't believe Ben Waterman does, isn't listed in any of the Marist FC team sheets and seeing him kick the footy around at half time at some colts games with Jake reinforces that idea.

Doesn't Chick live in Thailand and his son overseas with his mother?

I don't believe Ben Waterman does, isn't listed in any of the Marist FC team sheets and seeing him kick the footy around at half time at some colts games with Jake reinforces that idea.

Ah true, I know nothing about any of them.

Chicky (Snr) is in KL. Plays for the Malaysia Warriors in the Football comp here in Asia. You'll be shocked to know he likes a beer :)

Thats's Alec Waterman and Jake Waterman in case anyone didn't realise so unless they're taking Lannisterism to a whole new level by adding a touch of Renly Baratheon I think you can rest easy.

Could have at least shaved their legs, right turn off that is...

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I don't know if its just the skirt, but Alec is a good looking rooster. Should get the female fans back on board.

Who cares if they are. (as long as not with each other)
This. I don't really get this whole 'no homo' compulsion - is it just a bigfooty thing?

If people went around punctuating real life conversations with "...but i'm not gay, trust me" you'd find them pretty strange.

From Memory there Mum represented WA and Australian at Netball hence the Skirt but I think the Mother was a better sport then Chris ...... , so the boys have the genes just need to use them .

From Memory there Mum represented WA and Australian at Netball hence the Skirt but I think the Mother was a better sport then Chris ...... , so the boys have the genes just need to use them .
Yep, Peta Waterman

We could potentially have all three of Waterman, Matera and Sumich playing in the U18s carnival next year.

Or it could be none.

Looking at that pic of the Watermans, I reckon Alec should contact Guinness world records because he would have the worlds shortest shin bones.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back