Any father-son/father-daughter picks coming up in the near future?

Remove this Banner Ad

WEST COAST
Jordan Matera (Sandringham Dragons)
Son of: Peter
Height: 182 cm
Weight: 80 kg
2014 Games: 1
Draft Eligible: 2015

The highly regarded Jordan Matera, son of West Coast star Peter Matera earned himself a début for the Dragons against the Calder Cannons in round four. His final stats read 10 disposals, four marks and one goal and he showed that he was quick, elusive and displayed a cool head under pressure. Expect Matera to play mostly school football this year, ahead of his top-age year in 2015.
That's ok 182cm at the moment, may reach 185cm, it will be interesting to see how quick he really is and what draft range he falls in next year and if he wants to play for West Coast or not.

That's ok 182cm at the moment, may reach 185cm, it will be interesting to see how quick he really is and what draft range he falls in next year and if he wants to play for West Coast or not.

Peter was 183cm, Phil 171, Wally 170 and Brandon is 175

If he makes it to 185 he will just about be the giant of that family.

I like the revolving cycle that is this thread. Reminds me of Matt's thread.

Through all the talk over Alec and the collective breath we all took prior to the F/S nomination period, we get to go through the entire process again, this time with Jordan :thumbsu:
I think the same questions will continue to come up because i don't think people will want to look through 20 pages of old posts. Should we start a new F/S thread?

I like the revolving cycle that is this thread. Reminds me of Matt's thread.

Through all the talk over Alec and the collective breath we all took prior to the F/S nomination period, we get to go through the entire process again, this time with Jordan :thumbsu:

Do you think Norf will nominate him to get us back for mcdonald?

Because he's figjam.

Sent from my iPhone 6 using Tapatalk
Really?

Seems out of character for that family - chris wasn't like that and Alec seems pretty level headed

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Shouldn't even be on the forum while at work. But it's the last day.

Sent from my iPhone 6 using Tapatalk

19233870.jpg

Went down to the beach this morning and got a coffee on my way back, served by none other that Sunny Kemp. He looks so similar to his Dad. He would be what - 13 at the most, and he'd be at the very least 175cm already, possibly a bit more.
Did he make a good coffee ?

My impression is that he hasnt been taking footy super seriously, hopefully he really kicks on this year he puts his head down. Having somebody half as good as Peter in our side would do us wonders. Pace and skill is not something we are overflowing with.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back