Any father-son/father-daughter picks coming up in the near future?

Remove this Banner Ad

He wasn't good enough??

He's coming from behind others. The AIS tends to forward talls a lot even if they prove undeserving in the long term and this year is a talls draft.

All of the WA players were added to the AIS as 16 year olds. Heppell, Prestia, Caddy, Polec for example are players that didn't go through the AIS and ended up top ten picks.

Looking at WA and the AIS group id say that Alec looks like one of the top three midfielders in the draft along with Angus Brayshaw and Lachlan Weller. Obviously there are other non AIS mids from other states who will also make their case.

And you can't hide players in the Colts.

Also, is this the week where WA under 18s have a 'bonding' weekend? None of the big names are playing as far as I can tell.

Also, is this the week where WA under 18s have a 'bonding' weekend? None of the big names are playing as far as I can tell.

Away with the AIS?

Deluca, Anderson, Blakely are all listed to play league. Lots of other U18 players are listed in the budget, though that's no guarantee they'll play.

Court, Hardisty might still be injured.

Article on Alec waterman in the weekend west. Interesting that he is viewed as a late second rounder/ early third selection.

Not up yet.

It's incredible doubtful that the best performing underage player from WA in 2913 is considered a late second rounder let alone third rounder.

2913? Shiiiit we have to wait that long to draft him :(

Article on Alec waterman in the weekend west. Interesting that he is viewed as a late second rounder/ early third selection.

Would love to nab him for a third rounder :eek:

uh oh thats not our friends in the media trying to down play how good someone is so we can pick him later is it? The last time the up played a tent high school / stoush outside nightclub so we could get somone later. Good good.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Not up yet.

It's incredible doubtful that the best performing underage player from WA in 2013 is considered a late second rounder let alone third rounder.

Shows there reporters dont have a clue, he is currently the best junior mid in the country.
After three rounds he has argubaly been BOG three times.

Weather he can keep that up is the question, but at the moment no other mid around the country
is going as well.

I read that article in the paper too and my eyes nearly popped out. Can you image if we got Alec for a third-rounder! It would be the biggest steal of the draft since Darling :rainbow::rainbow::rainbow::rainbow::rainbow:

Remove this Banner Ad

Back