Any father-son/father-daughter picks coming up in the near future?

Remove this Banner Ad

I don't think Waterman really really fills a need for North as they already have quite a few mids who are good contested ball winners but not particularly fleet of foot in Swallow, Cunnington, Ziebull, Greenwood & Bastinac.

The West Australian newspaper ,.... saying that it understands at least two interstate teams are considering making a bid on Waterman as a late second round or early third round pick . West Coast are no certainty to rival the bid but should be able to still draft Waterman with a third round pick .

The West Australian newspaper ,.... saying that it understands at least two interstate teams are considering making a bid on Waterman as a late second round or early third round pick . West Coast are no certainty to rival the bid but should be able to still draft Waterman with a third round pick .
West coast are in no way going to confirm they will rival any bid. If other clubs are certain their bid will be matched then it only encourages them to put in a bid to force WC to pony up. If they're not sure WC will match then they have to consider that they will end up with waterman so they need to be sure he's the player they really want

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I've heard he suffers from debilitating OP and may actually never play again.

Also - his attitude is bad and he gets into nightclub punch-ups regularly and I also believe a young lass once gave him a hand shandy

oh no. another one AGAIN!

we cant catch a break

It's the worst kind of OP. He will be lucky to walk again, let alone get onto a footy field.

I believe they are amputating his legs tomorrow, will still be quicker than Priddis...

#ohyesidid
#broughtpriddisintothisthread
#theysaiditcouldntbedone
#provedthemwrong

Remove this Banner Ad

Back