Anything in Buddy's follow up bump?

Remove this Banner Ad

The follow bump was far worse than the initial neck grab

I'll never understand the inconsistencies with the MRP - they look after Sydney and Hawthorn immensely

I understand the annoyance that the MRP has caused a good many Freo fans with multiple dodgy decisions, but really, if that was Pav instead of Buddy, would you not agree that there was absolutely nothing in it?

I understand the annoyance that the MRP has caused a good many Freo fans with multiple dodgy decisions, but really, if that was Pav instead of Buddy, would you not agree that there was absolutely nothing in it?

Of course, but we just want consistency - not to see every player rubbed out for soft hits

And anyway, I think the MRP should be punishing players based on the intent of an action, rather than the outcome. You can throw a punch and your opponent could duck or block and get squat, or go for a bump and your opponent could bend over and you clean them up, then you get weeks.

Last edited:
The follow bump was far worse than the initial neck grab

I'll never understand the inconsistencies with the MRP - they look after Sydney and Hawthorn immensely
You are so right man. Buddy probably gets double immunity as the umps/MRP probably still remember him as Hawk.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back