AO TV Coverage Part 2

Remove this Banner Ad

Call me petty, but Squeamish McLachlan's repeated referring to Ken Rosewall (Arena) as Ken Rosewell is starting to grate. Disrespecting an Aussie legend. Also seems to pronounce many other players' names differently to everybody else as well.
Yeah Hamish has been mucking up a bit this week. Calls Grandstand court one, pronounces Raonic incorrectly etc

Bruce is returning again this year :(

Someone that follows tennis for 3 weeks a year shouldn't be in the commentary booth.

You'd think after years of commentating at the AO, Bruce would know something about tennis besides presenting stats all the time. Or asking Courier, what does he think?

why do all australian players get the australia flag on the score i think it would look better with other countries flags too. Mclachlan as a host sucks bad
Because most of the people who watch 7's 'Summer of Tennis' wouldn't know which players are Australian.

You'd think after years of commentating at the AO, Bruce would know something about tennis besides presenting stats all the time. Or asking Courier, what does he think?

He's already started with his annoying "hasn't he?" while hosting the draw.

Did anyone watch the draw earlier? Bruce's interview with Li Na was so bad, extremely awkward/cringe worthy.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

why do all australian players get the australia flag on the score i think it would look better with other countries flags too. Mclachlan as a host sucks bad
#flagsforall

Enjoying the commentary free steaming, though this is going to eat the * out of my monthly usage.

Foxtel with the red button was the s**t :(

I can't understand why Jim Courier is happy to work with someone like Bruce who has a tennis IQ of 0.

I would be asking to work with someone like Todd Woodbridge who actually knows about the game.

YOU'RE UNAUSTRALIAN. YOU MUST BARRACK FOR THE AUSSIE!

I think they do it also because too many wogs, lack of anglos as mentioned above.
I like week 2 when all the aussies are gone and the commentators just adopt someone else as australian. Aussie Anna, Aussie Li. Looking forward to see who it will be this year

Remove this Banner Ad

Back