ASIAN CUP-GROUP B THREAD (Uzbeks, Saudi Arabia, China, North Korea)

Remove this Banner Ad

Saudi were my pick for top of this group. This is a little surprising, North Korea were what I'd have called the weakest of the group pre-tournament,

Saudi were my pick for top of this group. This is a little surprising, North Korea were what I'd have called the weakest of the group pre-tournament,

Fairly even group it seems, Uzbeks should finish top then i'd say the China/North Korea match will decide the other spot

Has there been a threat made at the ground? On the bottom level on the Eastern side they've cleared out the bay on the centreline and the half bays next to it.
I believe they are worried about something above that seems to be loose, falling hazard etc. Not quite sure tho.

Another great crowd from Melbourne public!

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Haha whoops!

However one thing i've loved about this Asian Cup is the underdogs always having a red hot go, it usually proves useless but makes for great neutral viewing.

i have returned safely from the norf korea game. the chants were very funny, im guessing the guys responsible were MVFC members of either terrance (prob south). same as MVFC chants with different names. thei seth rogan you w***er one was very good.

anyway, the saudis are quick and agile. very impressed.

i have returned safely from the norf korea game. the chants were very funny, im guessing the guys responsible were MVFC members of either terrance (prob south). same as MVFC chants with different names. thei seth rogan you ****** one was very good.

anyway, the saudis are quick and agile. very impressed.
:hearts: Was great fun

Found this on the interwebz

:hearts: Was great fun

Found this on the interwebz

the only thing that shitted me about that was the bloke sitting next to me. i was stationed on the wing, some 10m straight up from the corner flag, so they were over my left shoulder behing. he was on my right, and kept looking back over me to watch what that lot were doing. basically and essentially it was like he was looking straight at me. i was like "yo bro, the games on".

loved how the group was small at the start, then by games end it had grown to a sizable proportion.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back