ASIAN CUP-GROUP B THREAD (Uzbeks, Saudi Arabia, China, North Korea)

Remove this Banner Ad

Went to the game. Goals 2 and 3 for Uzbekistan were in front of me. The Saudi goalkeeper was terrible all night, lots of distribution mistakes, poor positioning and just downright what the * moments. Lost them the game.

Uzbekistan's defence was very smart for a direct team like the Saudi's, it'll be interesting to see them if South Korea try to spread them more out wide. I think they'll lose to South Korea but it should be a good match.

Anyone else rooting for Uzbekistan as their second team? I've always been really interested in that whole Central Asian 'stan country' region for some reason.
Nah, South Korea for me actually. That's mostly because I'm a 4th Dan in Taekwondo however and love watching M.A.S.H.

I've always had a thing for Uzbekistan since an amazing save with them on Football Manager.

Love watching them, especially players like Djeparov and Rashidov

Anyone else rooting for Uzbekistan as their second team? I've always been really interested in that whole Central Asian 'stan country' region for some reason.
I've always loved their attitude and style. It was also really disappointing when they didn't qualify for Brazil as they were literally one goal away! Can't see them beating South Korea but I still look forward to it.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back