Australian basketball.

Remove this Banner Ad

First real test for Simmons tomorrow when he goes up against Henry Ellenson, probable lottery pick - rated 8 on DX.

Love to see Simmons at a big club like Celtics or lakers. I think it would be huge for ball in oz.

Game is already popular and its 2015. More access to all teams, including small market ones, means he'll be popular wherever he goes.

First real test for Simmons tomorrow when he goes up against Henry Ellenson, probable lottery pick - rated 8 on DX.

Game is already popular and its 2015. More access to all teams, including small market ones, means he'll be popular wherever he goes.

Nah lets be real. Lakers will mean more exposure then Philly or New Orleans. Especially if lakers build a competing team around him. Obviously us nutters will follow him no matter where he goes. Would be good for him to go to a good head coach or good system. Why I like Boston for him. Their coach has them performing well for an average roster.

Nah lets be real. Lakers will mean more exposure then Philly or New Orleans. Especially if lakers build a competing team around him. Obviously us nutters will follow him no matter where he goes. Would be good for him to go to a good head coach or good system. Why I like Boston for him. Their coach has them performing well for an average roster.

There might be an allure for an older generation who grew up on the Showtime Lakers, but playing for the Lakers for those not interested in the NBA or starting because of Simmons, aren't going to be bogged down on history to care where he plays.

How many Cleveland fans were there before LeBron? Or how many jumped on OKC.

If Simmons is a transcendent talent, people will flock to wherever.

Does anyone know a website to watch college bball online? Don't have foxtel/espn.

Would love to spend my day off switching between my bucks/wolves and ben simmons.

Simmons quiet in the first with Marquette sagging off him in the half court and not letting him get the ball inside.

Nice coast-to-coast dunk though.
Quiet still saw him put up 8, 8 and 4. Needs an outside shot though. Positive on that front is that he's a decent free throw shooter so he can shoot, should be able to develop his range.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Does anyone know a website to watch college bball online? Don't have foxtel/espn.

Would love to spend my day off switching between my bucks/wolves and ben simmons.

I don't have foxtel either as Netflix + league pass is better for me ...

Would be stoked if they had a ncaa league pass .... With options to choose one team , 5'teams etc. could pick my fav 5'teams to follow and watch.. Why don't they have that?

Wow first time I've seen him play. Just a class above. So smooth. Can't wait to watch his career unfold.

Sent from my GT-I8730 using Tapatalk

I don't have foxtel either as Netflix + league pass is better for me ...

Would be stoked if they had a ncaa league pass .... With options to choose one team , 5'teams etc. could pick my fav 5'teams to follow and watch.. Why don't they have that?

5 teams! Plus NBA. That's non stop bball. Who would you follow? Do you have a couple of perennial favourites or reckon you would watch the teams with the next big things. eg. Ohio st last year with Russell?

Got to drag his team to the win to boost his stick further (if possible)

From the looks the the play by play he's doing exactly that.

Such a beast 21/20... Oh lawd. But that last play is exactly the knock on him. If he develops a jumper he'll be a nailed on all-star in the NBA. If not, his ceiling is considerably lower IMO. He needed to take that last shot, even if it was 5 on him...

Such a beast 21/20... Oh lawd. But that last play is exactly the knock on him. If he develops a jumper he'll be a nailed on all-star in the NBA. If not, his ceiling is considerably lower IMO. He needed to take that last shot, even if it was 5 on him...

Didn't need to settle for the jumper either. Had time to take it straight to the ring. He'll learn from that; there's times where you need to be selfish when you're the star on the team.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back