Live Event 2023 FIBA Basketball World Cup - KAYO

Remove this Banner Ad

I want a Serbia vs Germany final. No USA, they can get stuffed. Canada can play the USA for bronze.

It would also mean that Australia only lost to a finalist by 3 points despite the coaching.

On SM-G990E using BigFooty.com mobile app
we have a moral win then

Animated GIF
Is it though?

Paris Olympics is going to be the best ever

USA
Germany
Canada
Serbia with Jokic
France with Wemby
Lithuania with Sabonis
Slovenia

and, um... Australia? Sheesh… the window isn't quite open as it was 2016-2021
If we change up our personnel and coaching staff we can still beat anyone. I think Kay, Ingles and Goulding have reached their use by date. But we might be ok if we get Simmons on board with Cotton, DJ Vasiljevic maybe to replace Goulding as the 3 point threat with limited court time, along with Landale's return.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

If we change up our personnel and coaching staff we can still beat anyone. I think Kay, Ingles and Goulding have reached their use by date. But we might be ok if we get Simmons on board with Cotton, DJ Vasiljevic maybe to replace Goulding as the 3 point threat with limited court time, along with Landale's return.

All the talk out of the Boomers camp from players, coaches and admin is that we are rolling the same group over, nothing to see here etc. A bit of a worry.

Honestly at this point history shows you don't really need to be that worried about the US at the World Cup, and the gap is only getting smaller. The Olympics next year will be the telling one for them, and I really, really hope they lose.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back