Australian Open 2016

Remove this Banner Ad

When i try to log on to Unibet to withdraw the $150, it says my account is unavailable at this time. It's been like this the past 2 days. Any idea why they're not letting me login?
I used their deposit match bonus thing where I had to turn it over 4x and only took them for a little bit over the bonus match, they said I met the turnover requirements but they've not let me withdraw it yet (3 months later) as every time I've tried to, their 'system is down' conveniently. I've read a few similar cases, not real happy with them.

well, no. 'That's the joke' isn't relevant here IMO. The joke wasn't that he doesn't have any friends. I'd say the joke was that his 'friend' is actually a bowler account.

Been wrong before though.
Ohhh, you don't seem to be familiar with lensen. He withdraws so often to fill his slush fund that he's sick of talking about it.

I ve been betting with them on a regular basis since i got back from overseas in december and not had any problems with bonus clearing and withdrawals, had a few 4 figure withdrawal sums and they were paid out within 2-3 days

Remove this Banner Ad

Back