Review Autopsy vs Essendon, Round 18 2015

Remove this Banner Ad

I enjoy conversing with people at the VFL on most occasions, however last weekend some old drongo from Morwell was standing in my general area and bouncing from person to person (basically anyone who'd talk to him) and commenting on players. He said "Who's that 26, I don't reckon he'll make it and he'll be delisted this year".

I politely swallowed my vomit, then proceeded to inform him who Declan was, that he was a first year draftee, how he reads the game and that he's got a lot of upside to come. "Oh" he said, then wandered over to the next poor unsuspecting punter to chew their ear off.
Some people have no idea.........

The worst I have come across , was 2 guys ,Bulldog supporters, may have been father and son non stop abusing Bret Goodes during the VfL final . This despite him being arguably our best player during the finals series.
Bit my tongue for a while before it got the better of me.

Not sure whats happened with Redpaths set shots? Pretty frustrating, if he was kicking them at the moment he would be in some great form. He is really starting to impress around the ground though, his tank has improved out of sight, he gets up and down the ground, always presenting on the lead, uses the ball well around the ground, lays plenty of tackles and makes his weight felt, just needs to convert his set shots!
The whole team barring Dickson need to convert the set shots. Would have been a 120 point margin or more had we kicked a good percentage of them.

I got smacked by an old lady with her umbrella when I said that Cooney is likely been moved on at the end of the year
& got told off for saying that Addison was gone, the year that he got delisted
I don't think that I'd upset many people if I said that Fuller is for sure a goner at the end of this year, definitely had a bad run of luck though

Jesus you must have maxed out 4 credit cards
Lucky the Aussie dollar has gone through the floor, brings back beers to a reasonable price for me. Ran into Sheeds at that bar Platform 28 or whatever it is called across from the ground after the game, let him know politely what i thought of his mob ;)

Lucky the Aussie dollar has gone through the floor, brings back beers to a reasonable price for me. Ran into Sheeds at that bar Platform 28 or whatever it is called across from the ground after the game, let him know politely what i thought of his mob ;)
And how many had you had by that stage?

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Remove this Banner Ad

Back