Certified Legendary Thread Awkward Flirting Stories

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
This. The basic premise of getting caught up with the ex and the new bird at a cafe probably happened. All the extraneous details though, like what he had for breaky, his coffee, that his gf didn't use Beats headphones, just made it verbose and annoying to read. I feel that's been a problem with a few stories in here lately; people trying a little too hard to make their story funny or interesting.
A lot of stories seem to be going that way (not just Crowy's). Far too concerned with adding jokes and similes on every line and trying to sound like a literary genius.

A lot of stories seem to be going that way (not just Crowy's). Far too concerned with adding jokes and similes on every line and trying to sound like a literary genius.

Spoke to girl, think she keen, she touch dick, still not sure if keen, went home alone, cry wank.

I reckon that everybody should type stories like I do.

Keep em below 5 lines.

Like I had this one girl when I was 17 who thought I was McLovin from Superbad. I look nothing like McLovin but she was still all over me.

She was one of my friend's sisters which made it even weirder and awkward because I didn't want to hook up with her because my friend was also at the party.

My friends were all going clubbing since they were 18 (I was one of the few that weren't and I didn't have a fake ID).

Now since I had a few drinks, I had organised to get picked up by my older sister at the time. However, unknown to me, my older sister palmed it off to my mum.

So i got picked up by mum as they were all going to the club. The girl that was all over me previously looked at me funny as I went home.

Care to provide said knight?
day_04___black_knight_by_cajunpyro.png

Eh i tried. Only found a black one...

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I swear on my life that my picture is me o_O Semi offended you mentioned Kat Dennings ouch
Why would you be offended at that?

Why would you put a photo of yourself on bigfooty when it's basically just full of blokes? Even ugly girls don't put themselves that out there for that sort of validation.

Why would you be offended at that?

Why would you put a photo of yourself on bigfooty when it's basically just full of blokes? Even ugly girls don't put themselves that out there for that sort of validation.
Not a fan of her. I don't see the harm, nor the necessity for an ulterior motive, you're just being a bit precious.

Not a fan of her. I don't see the harm, nor the necessity for an ulterior motive, you're just being a bit precious.
Ulterior motive? A bit like a story which only has the purpose of alerting blokes on GD you're not a bloke, and that you're good looking because some bloke waits for hours for you to knock off.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back