Bad Neighbours - Tonights story

Remove this Banner Ad

Had a lovely night Saturday night- next door (the same one that nicked the phone) was having a birthday party. Didn't concern me in the slightest- now have headphones for everything- TV, DVD, etc. (come at me party bitches).

But it was sooooo lovely to hear when I thought I'd go to bed around midnight "**** you campaigner, give me my ****ing phone back- no dont fight guys- hears fighting" :rolleyes:

I slept in the spare room.

God I wish I lived in the ****ing country sometimes, country people dont have to put up with s**t like that.

Now the property is worth more and he is complaining.............
Probably not

If there was a functional fence there already, replacing it with something else will make next to no difference to the property value. Even less difference if he isn't intending on selling anytime soon

You're either dim of mind or trolling. If it's the latter, congratulations you got a couple of bites but I suspect it's the former

God I wish I lived in the ****ing country sometimes, country people dont have to put up with s**t like that.
yeah they do..

country people have bonfires and paddocks :)

Last edited:
You just sat on your arse and did nothing while he went to all that trouble to increase the value of your property? Now you want to get out of your financial responsibility?

Do you think life is a free ride or something?

Chief can you please upgrade little graham's BF subscription to the highest level and issue an invoice accordingly.

I don't know that he actually wants this but it will improve his experience here so no probs to go ahead with this.

Glad I could help Graham.

Probably not

If there was a functional fence there already, replacing it with something else will make next to no difference to the property value. Even less difference if he isn't intending on selling anytime soon

You're either dim of mind or trolling. If it's the latter, congratulations you got a couple of bites but I suspect it's the former

Talk to real estate agent about fences. If his neighbor is such a dick, then a better fence makes his properly more sellable.

Nothing better than a bonfire a few drinks, some pretty ladies, some nice music and a full moon. Been to a few rip snorters around Kapunda.
today I learnt that little graham may have crashed one of my bonfires in Kapunda..

Had a lovely night Saturday night- next door (the same one that nicked the phone) was having a birthday party. Didn't concern me in the slightest- now have headphones for everything- TV, DVD, etc. (come at me party bitches).

But it was sooooo lovely to hear when I thought I'd go to bed around midnight "**** you campaigner, give me my ****ing phone back- no dont fight guys- hears fighting" :rolleyes:

Yes, ma'am. We're the height of class out this way.

*spits on ground*

That says a lot about you and how everywhere you go, you see a reflection of yourself.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

That says a lot about you and how everywhere you go, you see a reflection of yourself.
Plenty of people, including myself, have coherently explained why he shouldn't have to pay his neighbour for the fence or is at least entitled to question why he should

You've continued down the path of simply saying that the neighbour has improved the property value by putting a new fence and that rasolnikov is being unreasonable if he doesn't contribute. That is patently not the case

So you're either not bright enough to understand a clearly explained argument or you're trolling. If there's a third alternative feel free to enlighten me

So you're either not bright enough to understand a clearly explained argument or you're trolling. If there's a third alternative feel free to enlighten me

You're using this thread to make up for inadequacies you feel you have and you feel you have been unable to hide elsewhere on this forum.

When the OP responds, I'll explain to him what I'm doing and what possibly is annoying to the fellow who planned prepared and organized the actions that saw both mens property value increase.

Depends how country you go. If its remotely close to Melbourne you will spend all weekend and summer afternoons listening to sound of ******* trailbikes. Sound carries a long way in the country.

An update.

She finally went into the police station- denied everything. Cops show/tell her CCTV footage.
Finally says she was there- but "thought it was her son's phone". er- then why did you sign my flatmate's name? /that's me talking there, not sure if the cops brought that little detail up or not.
Claims she sent it back to Vodafone.

-yeah when the phone/SIM was reported stolen and the phone was then worthless you dumb lying bitch-
Again me talking.

Cops reckon if she did send it back, then they can't prosecute her and she gets away with it.
But I think my flatmate can get reimbursed $550- what the phone is worth- somehow, so that would be a win, as she has a replacement phone now anyway.

****ing. load. of s**t.

Bad neighbours.

Legally in this situation there's no obligation to provide anything for the fence, but, I place a great deal of emphasis on the quality of fencing when looking at property. People dismissing it have never lived with shitty fencing or questionable neighbours.

Thread makes for a good read. Shame the OP is banned, could have done with some closure on that.

We seem to attract drunken *******s to be neighbours.

The most recent liked to get pissed and then abuse my other half whenever I was away on business.

It got to the point where he was tasered four times one night after trying to break into our house.

We live in a decent area, this guy doesn't work but lives in a house they bought 5 years ago for around $650k so either he won the lotto or some kind of compensation payout.

We had to get CCTV cameras installed, the cops were actually quite good with it all and had a record of all the s**t he had been doing so probably enjoyed giving him a bit of a zap. The (ex) girlfriend said the sound was very satisfying after having to deal with his s**t.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back