Official Team Thread Baghdad Bandits S20 - BnF winner - Bigeasy

Remove this Banner Ad

Itsmyshow :D

5xtDarqlsEW6F7F14Fq.gif

Cracking effort lads!! What a start, bloody excited to be a part of the Bandits this season.
With performances like that, you'll have your own camel and spider hole in no time.

Season 20 - A Bandits Revolution. It's a good time to break the law.

I need a slurpee.
You sir are speaking my language. Sadly my local had a rubbish mix this morning, so I havent had my morning Slurpee. This will be rectified at lunch.

You sir are speaking my language. Sadly my local had a rubbish mix this morning, so I havent had my morning Slurpee. This will be rectified at lunch.

These establishments that mess with the slurpee mix should be abolished immediately

These establishments that mess with the slurpee mix should be abolished immediately
Agreed, who in there right mind puts the machine on a defrost cycle at 8am in the morning?

(Log in to remove this ad.)

The Roys need to be taught a lesson. Everyone get into the match thread and beat the s**t outta RU_, or Broken, or FitzroyBulldog.

Time to make a statement this week and put a few Roys in hospital. You give me aggression and I'll shut up.
Do we need to take them out of the hospital first to put them back in?

Do we need to take them out of the hospital first to put them back in?

I'm the ideas man, you're the facilitator. So I'm giving you the heads up that I don't know.

I'm the ideas man, you're the facilitator. So I'm giving you the heads up that I don't know.
It is decided that we take out the power at the hospital, that way the Roys will need to evacuate, then we'll put them back in there with out Qooty performance.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back