Status
Not open for further replies.

BALLS DEEP

Rookie
Jun 23, 2009
AFL Club
Gold Coast
{ Continued from http://www.bigfooty.com/forum/showthread.php?t=510861 }

We are not complaining about the cheats because we have lost a few in the last few weeks, we are complaining because we have been raped since round 1 1997. Years of coping it in the rear and being told 'just to wear it, keep quiet, don't complain, they will change 1 day' has not worked.
Maybe our ramblings on here has done something, maybe the cheats read this, if it was 30 to 18 then I look forward to similar numbers for the rest of the year. Will be good to play on a level playing field for a change.

Only thing i can say to this is, look back over the past grand finals and ask why did Sunbury (for example) lose. They lost finals they should have won because they played outside the rules of the game. They can only blame themselves. Football has changed like it or not you need to change with it.

Re: Ballarat Football League 2009

Only thing i can say to this is, look back over the past grand finals and ask why did Sunbury (for example) lose. They lost finals they should have won because they played outside the rules of the game. They can only blame themselves. Football has changed like it or not you need to change with it.
We are not talking about (or i'm not anyway) getting paid frees against when we have done something against the rules. Like high tackles, fighting, dumping someone after they kick it, they should be paid every day of the week. I'm talking about the 50/50 frees. Since day dot when we arrived, the Ballarat teams get 90%, mostly soft as butter. We would get about 20% of the 50/50's. Any free we get is hard earned, it has to be a blatant free for them to pay them to us.
I said earlier in the week the umps were OK against East. But 1 game, even 1 month, does not prove either side of the argument.
But anyone who argues they are not biased lives in a dreamworld.

lets just say there was no umps! who would win then?

Reading a lot of negative posts about umpires recently on this forum. You guy's should have a look at my local league the WRFL this week were we had no games due to an umpires strike. Like it or not they are required for a game to go ahead as seen in the WRFL this week and season may be called of at a meeting next Tuesday night. At least your still playing

By the way I reckon you could entice a few very unhappy clubs from the WRFL to the BFL and make it an even stronger comp. There are at least 6 Div 1 Clubs which want out. Hoppers Crossing, Spotswood, Altona, Albion, Sunshine and St Albans.

Reading a lot of negative posts about umpires recently on this forum. You guy's should have a look at my local league the WRFL this week were we had no games due to an umpires strike. Like it or not they are required for a game to go ahead as seen in the WRFL this week and season may be called of at a meeting next Tuesday night. At least your still playing

By the way I reckon you could entice a few very unhappy clubs from the WRFL to the BFL and make it an even stronger comp. There are at least 6 Div 1 Clubs which want out. Hoppers Crossing, Spotswood, Altona, Albion, Sunshine and St Albans.

Done - straight swap for Sebas, Ballarat, Lakers, East Point and Redan.

Would that they make the Eastern bloc teams the new Western bloc teams? Sounds good maybe then we will be on the right side of the free kick count.

Done - straight swap for Sebas, Ballarat, Lakers, East Point and Redan.

Would that they make the Eastern bloc teams the new Western bloc teams? Sounds good maybe then we will be on the right side of the free kick count.

New comp.
Melton, Melton South, Darley, B-Marsh, Sunbury, Gisborne, Albion, Altona, Spotswood, Hoppers Crosssing, Stalbans, Sunshine. All grounds within 30 minute drive and all juniors come under the Western Jets

Then Sebas, Ballarat, Lakers, East Point and Redan, merge into central highlands league. Problem solved

New comp.
Melton, Melton South, Darley, B-Marsh, Sunbury, Gisborne, Albion, Altona, Spotswood, Hoppers Crosssing, Stalbans, Sunshine. All grounds within 30 minute drive and all juniors come under the Western Jets

Then Sebas, Ballarat, Lakers, East Point and Redan, merge into central highlands league. Problem solved

that would just make for a no good league speaking on behalf of the eastern block teams, we need the Ballarat based teams which improves us, we would just be going down a level merging with those rats

that would just make for a no good league speaking on behalf of the eastern block teams, we need the Ballarat based teams which improves us, we would just be going down a level merging with those rats
Why not explore the options,ballarat has not worked,east and west have never married up and never will.Lets face reality

After 12 years we dont expect to play in your league with equality because we know it just wont happen all Im saying is to see if we have better options,I dont know of 1 club from down here that is satisfied being in your league

After 12 years we dont expect to play in your league with equality because we know it just wont happen all Im saying is to see if we have better options,I dont know of 1 club from down here that is satisfied being in your league
I think that is the problem, after 12 years we should not be calling it 'your league'. Sad, but true.

Why not explore the options,ballarat has not worked,east and west have never married up and never will.Lets face reality

Re: Western Region Football League Team (Part 4)
If the EDFL were to merge with the WRFL it would become the strongest league in Victoria! the EDFL is the 2nd strongest comp in Metro Victoria and is gaining ground on the EFL... There would have to be 4 divisions, 3 will make each divison to large in numbers!

My 4 divisions would go like this and is based on success,money,fascilities,crowd support and reputation. I have also thrown in Sunbury,Melton and Melton South... havent put Darley in as to me they are a country club!

Division one
Sunbury
Greenvale
Port Colts
Keilor
Spotswood
M/Park
Hoppers Crossing
Doutta Stars
Albion
Stathmore
Sunshine
St.Albans
Aberfeldie

Division Two
Melton
Melton South
Altona
West Coburg
Craigieburn
Avondale Heights
Glenroy
Parkside
Taylors Lakes
Tullamarine
Pascoe Vale
Deer Park

Division Three
Albanvale
North Footscray
Keilor Park
Glenordan
Airport West
Hadfield
Westmeadows
Moonee Valley
East Keilor
West Footscray
Sunshine Heights

Division4
Northern saints
Rox/Park
Laverton
Braybrook
North Sunshine
Jacana
Syd/Hillside
Windymvale
Coburg Districs

The quality in the first 2 divisions is top class, but gee if you look at that division 1 comp you would be hard pressed to find better local footy teams anywere in Australia!

The above is off the WRFL Site, worth exporing???

Re: Ballarat Football League 2009 mk II

Footy!!! Come on posters...forget the umps and new leagues for a while, what about the upcoming Darley v Ballarat clash? It has all the merits of being a great spectacle. Not that long since the last clash which had...the Urch incident, Nunne's behaviour, that "dive", the Ballarat win.
Now at Darley Park we may see a Darley win, better weather, better conditions than at Alfredton, a bigger crowd.
Your view? Your tips?

Footy!!! Come on posters...forget the umps and new leagues for a while, what about the upcoming Darley v Ballarat clash? It has all the merits of being a great spectacle. Not that long since the last clash which had...the Urch incident, Nunne's behaviour, that "dive", the Ballarat win.
Now at Darley Park we may see a Darley win, better weather, better conditions than at Alfredton, a bigger crowd.
Your view? Your tips?

Darley will win down here in dry conditions. Does anyone know how Urch went with his appeal last night?

(Log in to remove this ad.)

A player was red carded - it was on film and shown at the tribunal - the player did not get 1 week for the incident. Can you explain how an umpire can send a player off in the 1st 5 mins of a Grand Final and the footage clearly shows nothing in it. Zero weeks!

Sunbury are to blame or the umpires?

Darley will win down here in dry conditions. Does anyone know how Urch went with his appeal last night?
urch got 4 weeks with 2 suspended so he will be able to play in round 17 as darley have 2 byes thrown in

urch got 4 weeks with 2 suspended so he will be able to play in round 17 as darley have 2 byes thrown in
Not good news for you devils,with 2 weeks hanging over his head,if he farts he will get reported and found guilty.Its a shame you recruited such a good player into this league for him to cop this s**t.good luck;

Not good news for you devils,with 2 weeks hanging over his head,if he farts he will get reported and found guilty.Its a shame you recruited such a good player into this league for him to cop this s**t.good luck;
Its a shame that quality players from just out of AFL/VFL don't want to play in the BFL.
None want to play for a Ballarat side because the playing conditions are a disgrace and their team mates are weak as piss.
In the future none will want to play for an East side as they have to cop biased umpires and lying dogs and silly old fossils at the tribunal.
The BFL standard has dropped a heap in recent years and will only get worse.

Its a shame that quality players from just out of AFL/VFL don't want to play in the BFL.
None want to play for a Ballarat side because the playing conditions are a disgrace and their team mates are weak as piss.
In the future none will want to play for an East side as they have to cop biased umpires and lying dogs and silly old fossils at the tribunal.
The BFL standard has dropped a heap in recent years and will only get worse.

A truer word was never spoken.

Interesting to see if Darley have any pride in there club this weekend..............to take the coaches line.......lets get revenge on the score board.........but thats bs when your club gets questioned like Darley have..

Will Anderson play for Ballarat???? Doubt it.hes not that brave.......if Darley have any pride ..........square the ledger and give the league something to really investigate..........., get on the ground early wait at the race for Ballarat to run on the ground, and let them run through you to get on the ground.........my bet is they will run the other way and enter via the old change room area and the stand near the umpires and all turn and smile at the cameras they will have all around the ground so the can have video evidence when they squeal to the league this time.

To Miller you have 2 reasons to square the ledger from the last time they played Ballarat...........remember this.....if in doubt...........knock them out......and to the rest of the Darley football club..........nothing like a good old fashioned blood bath to regain some pride and respect.

Interesting to see if Darley have any pride in there club this weekend..............to take the coaches line.......lets get revenge on the score board.........but thats bs when your club gets questioned like Darley have..

Will Anderson play for Ballarat???? Doubt it.hes not that brave.......if Darley have any pride ..........square the ledger and give the league something to really investigate..........., get on the ground early wait at the race for Ballarat to run on the ground, and let them run through you to get on the ground.........my bet is they will run the other way and enter via the old change room area and the stand near the umpires and all turn and smile at the cameras they will have all around the ground so the can have video evidence when they squeal to the league this time.

To Miller you have 2 reasons to square the ledger from the last time they played Ballarat...........remember this.....if in doubt...........knock them out......and to the rest of the Darley football club..........nothing like a good old fashioned blood bath to regain some pride and respect.

YYYYEEEERRRRR, im pumped, someone bop leather face while your at it. Its war man, i agree, give the league something to investigate thats worth investigating. Time has come to make a stand and ill be watching with my crayon pointing to Townsville.

I think the scoreboard is the only thing that matters on Saturday. After a few losses recently all we are after are the four points.
Not sure what a blood bath would achieve except more suspensions, more tarnish off our reputation, and the sickening sight of grown men in red and white crying to anyone who will listen.
If the anticipation of a blood bath gets more to the game then so be it, but i'm 99% sure it will not eventuate. We have a $5,000 draw on Sunday, $100 per ticket, free beer for 4 hours, all are welcome. Fun and merryment will be had by all.

Not named???

What a stupid post. Surely this irresponsible opinion would not be supported by any sportperson or genuine football fan.
Both teams need to play footy like men, not snipers or thugs. Idiots like you who incite violence on the sporting arena for the own gratification should stick to boxing or kick-boxing, NOT Aussie Rules, and certainly not country footy played in the BFL whoever the adversary.

What a ridiculous post by an obvious Woodstock-swilling in-bred nut-scratching oxygen thief :thumbsdown:

Since when does belting blokes get you respect over going hard at the ball, wining the game and shaking hands at the end?

Since you like going the biff, maybe Barry Hall is a chance at Darley next year:rolleyes:

What a ridiculous post by an obvious Woodstock-swilling in-bred nut-scratching oxygen thief :thumbsdown:

Since when does belting blokes get you respect over going hard at the ball, wining the game and shaking hands at the end?

Since you like going the biff, maybe Barry Hall is a chance at Darley next year:rolleyes:
Greenman is not from Darley Dr, they are not the ravings of someone from our club. However, we will talk to Barry Hall in the coming weeks.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back