Universal Love Batting above their average

Remove this Banner Ad

brownlow35_gallery__386x400.jpg

This is revenge for all you bastards bagging me on the efc thread. When you jump your missus tonight, thinkof this :p
Surprised she hasn't snapped his utensil yet

Wasn't that Whitnall's Mrs???
Nah she brawled with Whitnalls brother and his partner at a family gathering at the Zoo then egged their house. Classy mob.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Nah she brawled with Whitnalls brother and his partner at a family gathering at the Zoo then egged their house. Classy mob.

Really ??!

No wonder he doesn't bother tackling... Not used to getting his arms around anything
Reckon it also explains why his pace hasn't fallen away over the years. Needs pace to get to the food quickly and away from it when it's mating time.

So RFC_Official , you get to see the guys up close and personal, and the arm candy they have at any given time

In your learned opinion, which of the players has generated the most "how on earth did he get her?!?!?" Talk?

I've decided that I'd like to be Aaron Edwards for a day.

I am 100% certain that that is the first time that sentence has been said.

So wait...if a man is confident, athletic and relatively wealthy...he has more chance of getting a physically attractive girlfriend?

Wish somebody told me earlier! I thought the trick was to just go on bigfooty and complain about those types of people while stroking my neck beard and breathing out of my mouth.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back