Multiplat Battlefield 3 - Part IV

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
I think the tank shells could get a buff but I like that it takes some skill to get direct hits on infantry. It was fair as it was because you could switch to your heavy lmg.

I didn't mind the changes being 1 rpg/smaw less but now it's just 1 shot disable with. javelin. When you're disabled you can't do anything at all. That combined with the reduction with the repair tool means the tanks will suck big time unless you have 3 guys repairing you constantly.

Don't worry Jacky boy I will repair you.

183_09_07_11_7_28_39.jpg

I think the tank shells could get a buff but I like that it takes some skill to get direct hits on infantry. It was fair as it was because you could switch to your heavy lmg.

I didn't mind the changes being 1 rpg/smaw less but now it's just 1 shot disable with. javelin. When you're disabled you can't do anything at all. That combined with the reduction with the repair tool means the tanks will suck big time unless you have 3 guys repairing you constantly.

Had a few goes in the tanks last night. You certainly die a bit more often than you used to, but you can still definitely cause some carnage. I thought I read that they had buffed the tank weapons against infantry, but I could be mistaken.

Having said that, I don't recall coming up against any javelins.

Smoke will break a Javelin lock-on.

I've been running Armour, Smoke & Guided shell for a while and have become quite adept at nailing infantry with a 120mm shell. It becomes an issue when they can pop their heads over something that is non-destructible to take their rpg shots.

If it's as bad as reported then MBT's should not be disabled until under 30% health.

I'll run armour with a crew who can stack your MBT with sensors. If solo I'll run my own sensors and no armour.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Hmm played 2 matches last night, not really impressed. You seem to drop ALOT quicker now, almost COD like and it's lost that solid feel. Didn't play in vehicles to much so can't comment, the A-91 is now a supersoaker. Spotting wasn't working properly for me either...

Not happy that you can now buy "upgrade" packs, cheapens the game and rewards the unskilled noobs. Wish they would stop turning it into COD.

I'll be on tonight for the first time. Hoping for the best.....

I'll be on around 8.30 with my repair tool on the ready...

I just found I had to empty more of my clip of the a-91 to drop someone, more than the other weapons.

The most annoying thing was resetting all my classes, had to go and set my guns up again and remove stupid 8x scopes of assault rifles etc grr

I just found I had to empty more of my clip of the a-91 to drop someone, more than the other weapons.

The most annoying thing was resetting all my classes, had to go and set my guns up again and remove stupid 8x scopes of assault rifles etc grr

Yeah a little annoying having to go through my soldier to reset everything. I haven't tried a lot of the guns yet, so it may be harder to drop guys with the A91 compared with others. Will likely be on tonight if you guys can handle my non-mic'dness.

Yeah a little annoying having to go through my soldier to reset everything. I haven't tried a lot of the guns yet, so it may be harder to drop guys with the A91 compared with others. Will likely be on tonight if you guys can handle my non-mic'dness.

As long as your missus can handle our mic'd awesomeness:thumbsu:.

Played my first game and went 18-2. But my god this game is totally different. You can no longer spray at all, the vertical and horizontal jump is just so extreme. Now the worst thing they have done is BUFF the suppression effect. It is ****ing terrible. If anyone shoots at you, you have to hide beacause you stand no chance trying to fire back with the jumping around of the rifle. Got in a tank for a second and it is definitely not as good but no one was using javelins so that helped. Not sure about this patch yet.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back