Multiplat Battlefield 4

Remove this Banner Ad

They have so many official EA servers going, its a joke. The last 2 days ive been on we've had no conquest ones but hey we have 3 TDM servers, thanks for supporting your game EA :rolleyes:

Joining their servers has been a mixed bag for me. You get the odd game that feels alright, not perfect but playable. The rest of the time though you're dead as they lift their gun on your screen or you need to put a full clip in just to register the kill.

Frustrating but its still the best shooter on PS4 by an absolute mile.

1 last thing. The servers we have on the AUS side of things. Only 1 has the full rotation but that's not always up and going. The other choices are 24/7 Golmud, 24/7 Shanghai, 24/7 Lockers x2 and another which rotates Locker, Golmud and Shanghai.

Gets pretty boring playing the same s**t over and over, people ignoring some of the games better maps like Zavod (best map in the game by far), Paracel Storm and Hanain Resort is criminal.

No dlc maps in rotation but I need to download them to get my dlc guns back....sigh.

1 last thing. The servers we have on the AUS side of things. Only 1 has the full rotation but that's not always up and going. The other choices are 24/7 Golmud, 24/7 Shanghai, 24/7 Lockers x2 and another which rotates Locker, Golmud and Shanghai.

Gets pretty boring playing the same s**t over and over, people ignoring some of the games better maps like Zavod (best map in the game by far), Paracel Storm and Hanain Resort is criminal.

No dlc maps in rotation but I need to download them to get my dlc guns back....sigh.
I've had a recent lovefest with Hanain resort. Used to hate that map.

Hanian and zavod are by far the best maps in the game IMO.

Golmud is pretty sweet. You can literally play team death match at A and B for an entire conquest match if you like, or you can go traveling via jeep stealing flags, or just get about in tanks or choppers causing carnage. It's got it all.

Pet hate is chopper pilots who don't go straight to C and get the secondary chopper.

I haven't turned a gaming console on in 10 months, would still be the number 1 player

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I rubble mate all the time. It's only you who flirts with COD. Polly prissy pants.

I played COD once in the last six months and that was the other day with my brother in local co-op waiting for the Chelsea v Man U game to start.

Before that I was on holiday for a few weeks. I'm ready to rubble.

Anyway I'll likely be on tonight as I don't really have much else to play and I've got a cold so not going out.

Also with the time difference being only 2hrs maybe picko will grace us.

I've been on nearly every night for the past week or so. Nothing but vanilla map servers, now and then you might get a DLC map rotation pop up, had a round on Operation Firestorm and Gulf of Oman last night.

Also interesting that after downloading all the packs on my old account, premium and the map packs were unlocked on my current account, had so many battle packs to open. Guess premium is tied to the console and not the account which is odd.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back