Not-a-cluey Best FOOTBALL RELATED RUMOUR you have heard from someone you trust Part Deux - Many lies and bullshit in here. Please read OP before posting.

Remove this Banner Ad

Last edited:

How good are seals?
Adam H talking to ChristianBoy.

yCTDuAJ6VhJTX0Ch7iPLoc3IdzN33WA8DflbqD0-X-w.jpg

Agree, I remember many years ago there was a big issue when they took sniffer dogs in to an event at Kryal Castle and there was a a heap of overdoses as people stuffed their stash in their mouths to avoid risking being caught.

Sure in an ideal world drugs aren’t an issue and zero tolerance works, but they are and it doesn’t. So harm minimisation is better.

Let them smash some pingers if it keeps them off ice.
I was there and most of the overdoses were from G that night. A tiny amount too much is potentially deadly.

Also not sure that sniffer dogs can detect G? Somebody here might know.

Anyway it did cause a panic and the vibe of the whole night was a bit sinister.

This was actually one of the rare raves where I did not partake, but I'm telling you the whole night felt weird. Probably from all the drugs people smashed in the carpark because of the dogs.

I was there and most of the overdoses were from G that night. A tiny amount too much is potentially deadly.

Also not sure that sniffer dogs can detect G? Somebody here might know.

Anyway it did cause a panic and the vibe of the whole night was a bit sinister.

This was actually one of the rare raves where I did not partake, but I'm telling you the whole night felt weird. Probably from all the drugs people smashed in the carpark because of the dogs.

I was there too - got chased by three blokes absolutely off chops who thought we'd stolen drugs from them (we hadn't). Girlfriend at the time and I hid in swale on the eastern side of the car park. Dirty, disgusting but didn't get my/our heads kicked in. Found our way back in 45mins or so later, but I agree, weird vibe and I couldn't enjoy myself.

Arie Schoenmaker, who famously slid down the draft order due to rumours of past indiscretions, demoted to training with Sandringham?

Has that ever happened with a draftee during pre-season before?
Arie is no more or less fit than you'd expect of an AFL athlete. This idea he missed out on a pre-season last year is incorrect. He did a pre-season, even with a Devils ban - it was at his state league club which train to a high standard. In his instance, under Mitch Thorp, who's ex-AFL listed, works as a PT and knows how to get kids fit and drafted. IMO, you learn more playing against men than you would against boys. He trained hard right up until draft day, trained hard after the draft to start pre-season, trained hard over summer. When he was back home, prior and after the draft, he spent most days in the gym or on the track with players who were all TSL-listed, two SANFL on top of AFL players in McKercher and Leake.

I'm not sure why you'd send someone back to the VFL to improve professionalism given the VFL is less professional than AFL or ban them from match-simulation if it was fitness-related, either given professionalism has nothing to do with fitness.

There is a lot more to the story than what is being reported and I have a creeping suspicion the media may have been asked to politely back off and not report on this.

Last edited:
Arie is no more or less fit than you'd expect of an AFL athlete. This idea he missed out on a pre-season last year is incorrect. He did a pre-season, even with a Devils ban - it was at his state league club which train to a high standard. In his instance, under Mitch Thorp, who's ex-AFL listed, works as a PT and knows how to get kids fit and drafted. IMO, you learn more playing against men than you would against boys. He trained hard right up until draft day, trained hard after the draft to start pre-season, trained hard over summer. When he was back home, prior and after the draft, he spent most days in the gym or on the track with players who were all TSL-listed, two SANFL on top of AFL players in McKercher and Leake.

I'm not sure why you'd send someone back to the VFL to improve professionalism given the VFL is less professional than AFL or ban them from match-simulation if it was fitness-related, either given professionalism has nothing to do with fitness.

There is a lot more to the story than what is being reported and I have a creeping suspicion the media may have been asked to politely back off and not report on this.

He’s being sent back to help Sandringham players improve their boozing ??.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Has anyone heard what clarko said some type of homophobic slur at Webster and Dougal Howard? Just talking about it on 3AW but no thread up on it yet.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back