Not-a-cluey Best FOOTBALL RELATED RUMOUR you have heard from someone you trust Part Deux - Many lies and bullshit in here. Please read OP before posting.

Remove this Banner Ad

Last edited:

Apparently there is a suppression order on the media naming the person.

Remember that you are the publisher of your posts. This isn't a media outlet and you guys aren't the media but you can never be too sure they won't have a crack at you for this sort of thing.

Do not get yourself into trouble by publishing the name, their relative's name, identifying details and so on.

Last edited:
The son of an ex-afl player has been charged with murder.

Remember that you are the publisher of your posts. This isn't a media outlet and you guys aren't the media but you can never be too sure they won't have a crack at you for this sort of thing.

Do not get yourself into trouble by publishing the name, their relative's name and so on.
Can’t be a good one, I found out the name from a Fox sports news article

Can’t be a good one, I found out the name from a Fox sports news article
If you go onto Foxsports now you'll find that the article is headed 'Man charged with missing mum's murder's identity to remain secret'.

The online article earlier today in The Age named he and his father (who has nothing to do the case) and the first part of the article was all about the father's footy career.

Somewhat surprising that the media named the guy prior to his appearance in court.

Mind you more surprising that the magistrate imposed an interim suppression order to protect the accused man's potential 'mental health issues' should his name be revealed (or perhaps not that surprising these days, with the mental health card so often played). :rolleyes:

If you go onto Foxsports now you'll find that the article is headed 'Man charged with missing mum's murder's identity to remain secret'.

The online article earlier today in The Age named he and his father (who has nothing to do the case) and the first part of the article was all about the father's footy career.

Somewhat surprising that the media named the guy prior to his appearance in court.

Mind you more surprising that the magistrate imposed an interim suppression order to protect the accused man's potential 'mental health issues' should his name be revealed (or perhaps not that surprising these days, with the mental health card so often played). :rolleyes:

Must have changed it, I think some media agency’s may have released the name before the suppression order came through

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Suppression order will get lifted soon most probably, media outlets to fight it tomorrow

Until then why risk talking about it and getting yourselves in hot water over a post on a forum lol

Do not get yourself into trouble by publishing the name, their relative's name, identifying details and so on.
The suppression order has now been lifted I believe.

Yeah looked that up, one of the many assaults this coward did on the field.

Famous for king-hitting people in local footy. The exact opposite of AFL Star.

The headline should say - Absolute f#@kwit finally got what he deserved.

As someone who knew him over maybe his last 20 years...

His family refused to see him, he suffered from an untreated mental health disorder, he was sad and very, very lonely.

I don't know if it is fair to say he deserved that but he got it way before he died.

When he was good, he was an OK guy but he was a F wit too but that probably had a lot to do with him never accepting help for his MH issues and there was a lot of help offered by ex team mates. I wasn't a Magpies supporter but I had a lot of respect at how his old team mates would try to help him long after you would have easily excused them not turning up.

He was quite open about how he was ashamed of what happened on field, especially the persons career he ended and how he was instructed to go out and do it. He wasn't the brightest button and really sought approval so I could see how he would have done what was asked of him. When he described how he grew up, as the youngest of I think 4 boys, he never got his dads so kept seeking it.

Absolutely not saying your opinion is wrong and probably valid after how his career played out but he suffered.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back