Not-a-cluey Best FOOTBALL RELATED RUMOUR you have heard from someone you trust Part Deux - Many lies and bullshit in here. Please read OP before posting.

Remove this Banner Ad

The providers ("we", "us", "our") of the service provided by this web site ("Service") are not responsible for any user-generated content and accounts. Content submitted express the views of their author only.

Last edited:

Sigh, context matters.

Go back and read what I was responding to and you'll eventually get it.

(PS - I have already stated that both are disgusting, it was a hypocrisy call).
I did read. I don’t see him defending nor claiming Francis to be associated with the club. He’s a current players aged father and ex player, that’s all to my knowledge

Like *. Settled by the courts so now he should just forget what happens? Would you do this if it was your daughter? Gagf.

No-one said forget. Just that it's been through the appropriate system and dealt with. Like Fabian, he has the right to get on with his life, but it's fair that the taint remains.

Pearl clutching at its finest.

Clarry got the 4 match suspension for the snow sniff and club is trying to layer that with the Blister/hamstring injury trying to get it 5-6 weeks.

If you've done your hamstring you don't.
  • After doing it.. Run at training and sprint around
  • Run around game day with the squad while they warm up
  • Get a blister that results in a hospital visit and than just up and leave.

They've dug themselves a hole.
Laughable people actually believe this stuff.

Running isn't the issue with tight hamstrings its the kicking motion that can make it worse. Reckon most players would have blisters from wearing boots etc. An infection can be very serious and with the hospital cover players get 5 nights in hospital isnt that strange. You generally up and leave when you're discharged.

Ben Keays pooed his pants

Ben Keays pooed his pants
Can see why, went the fly in he 1st qtr, landed flat on his back and lay there a few extra seconds like " oh no "

But let's be fair, who hasn't shat their sundays at least once ??

Can see why, went the fly in he 1st qtr, landed flat on his back and lay there a few extra seconds like " oh no "

But let's be fair, who hasn't shat their sundays at least once ??
If I had a dollar for every time I have s**t my pants as an adult I’d have $9.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Laughable people actually believe this stuff.

Running isn't the issue with tight hamstrings its the kicking motion that can make it worse. Reckon most players would have blisters from wearing boots etc. An infection can be very serious and with the hospital cover players get 5 nights in hospital isnt that strange. You generally up and leave when you're discharged.
Hahaha Delusional Melbourne supporters.

You don't let a player like Oliver at AFL level, run and sprint after a hamstring injury. Doofus.

Why would Melbourne accept a 4 match ban to their best player in a premiership contending year when he could just play the mental health card, or "personal matter between me and my doctor." All the clubs and players must know their way around the drug testing regime or else half the league would be suspended each week. Yet this conspiracy needs us to believe Oliver and Melbourne have just rolled over and accepted such a massive penalty

Why would Melbourne accept a 4 match ban to their best player in a premiership contending year when he could just play the mental health card, or "personal matter between me and my doctor." All the clubs and players must know their way around the drug testing regime or else half the league would be suspended each week. Yet this conspiracy needs us to believe Oliver and Melbourne have just rolled over and accepted such a massive penalty
Maybe to keep it quiet?
Four matches may blow his chances of a Brownlow, based only on time, not suspension. Personal matter, Mental health card...any other excuse like this can add fuel to a fire, sometimes less is more. Speculation is rife but it's just that, it's a total blank canvas.

I don't think I made any sense here...

Unless your Twitter account is hacked.

The football public would never buy the excuse that the totally plausible hamstring injury was a secret suspension and they would demand he actually get punished if the offence ever became public.

Who was Nathan Brown and the other ex AFL ‘stars’ allegedly ‘feuding with’?

It’s behind the Hun paywall and I can’t be arsed paying it

Who was Nathan Brown and the other ex AFL ‘stars’ allegedly ‘feuding with’?

It’s behind the Hun paywall and I can’t be arsed paying it
It's with Sam McClure, about this. There's hardly anything in the article. I dunno if McClure was serious, but if he was, someone should tell him to pull his head in.

Last edited:
He'd also not be sitting in the coaches box if he was out on drug suspensions

Hahaha Delusional Melbourne supporters.

You don't let a player like Oliver at AFL level, run and sprint after a hamstring injury. Doofus.

Why on earth would Oliver be suspended for cocaine ? If it was match day it would be ASADA related and they ain’t interested in a cover up. If it’s out of that it’s a matter between his doctor and himself.

You get suspended for being publicly caught with it, as it’s a bad look.

If he was publicly caught with it, we’d know.

What he does otherwise isn’t in the AFLs slightest interest.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back