Not-a-cluey Best FOOTBALL RELATED RUMOUR you have heard from someone you trust Part Deux - Many lies and bullshit in here. Please read OP before posting.

Remove this Banner Ad

Last edited:

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Clarry got the 4 match suspension for the snow sniff and club is trying to layer that with the Blister/hamstring injury trying to get it 5-6 weeks.

If you've done your hamstring you don't.
  • After doing it.. Run at training and sprint around
  • Run around game day with the squad while they warm up
  • Get a blister that results in a hospital visit and than just up and leave.

They've dug themselves a hole.

All of your posts on the same topic, becoming increasingly emotional and vindictive. No doubt you have a personal interest in this (victim's side) and yes, the act as alleged is horrible, but perhaps you need to consider that it has been dealt with by the courts and there's no more mileage in your Bigfooty venting.
Like heck. Settled by the courts so now he should just forget what happens? Would you do this if it was your daughter? Gagf.

So,
The age of the offending is probably why. Not to turn this into a "boys will be boys" thing, but he was barely a teenager at the time. Rotten, but young enough to redeem themselves.
he can move on and forget it ever happened.

She can’t though.

This is 100% boys will be boys

So disingenuous, as usual.

But since you're pretending not to understand, I'll spell it out. You are quick to be critical of the behaviour of some, but turn a blind eye to the similar bad acts of Fabian Francis. And yes, I can name him, because it's in the public forum.

So, why do you condemn the teenager for a disgusting act, but remain unwilling to provide your opinion on Fabian's disgusting act?
It’s also disgusting. Why are you trying to steer the conversation off track

The fact you think it’s redeemable (he was a grown adult when it happened) and forgivable and the fact you’re happy to have him associated with your club renders anything else you are saying irrelevant.
As you have interchangeable morals depending on club colours, so club loyality supercedes having a consistent opinion and consistent morals.
I don’t see where he said he’s happy to have him associated with the club? He’s a wife beater and can gagf

Remove this Banner Ad

Back