Bet365's Friendly Email This Morning

Remove this Banner Ad

Geeves Train

All Australian
Mar 24, 2008
Sydney
AFL Club
Sydney
Is anybody else filthy about the email received by bet365 this morning in regards to the changing of their racing products for greyhounds and harness. They have gone from the best price out of: fixed odds at time of bet, NSW Tote or VIC Tote for any win/place bets including multis to mid tote +5% or fixed odds only.

Exotics used to be paid and best of NSW and VIC tote (including quaddies) and we have now gone to mid tote +5%..the golden era is over.

I agree that their prices are still the best but there is a massive difference between taking a fixed price when markets open and getting the fixed sp..especially on greyhounds when it takes so little to change the prices.

I guess the fact that I am upset about their change justifies their decision.

I'm pretty sure you still get best of Fixed Price at time of bet OR Official Fixed SP if you place a fixed odds bet.

As someone who bets mainly exotics the possible edge available is now gone. 95% of my bookie betting was done through them but with these new changes it would be less than 5%

The SP doesn't entice me even the slightest so would only be using them to cherry pick when they have big overs available

Exotics will be sorely missed..Quaddies on Thursday night greyhounds at sandown would regularly be 30-50% greater than stab.

They would also give generous fixed place odds for dogs slow out of the boxes but with a rails draw which would always make them overs..then if you got the market wrong you would get a higher tote anyway..multi that over 3 to 4 legs and payouts were silly on occasions.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back