Betting restrictions and limits for constant winners?

Remove this Banner Ad

going through my transaction statement with a bookie I'm with flemingtonshitbet and noticed this printed on my statement for something I tried to take a while ago:

Argo​
$0.00
@ 1.60​
Rejected
Pest!​
$0.00​

My bet was rejected and looks like they put reasons for rejecting the bet? either that or their shitty internal system is being seen by all clients?

Either way they are weak as piss I was asking for 100 bucks.

going through my transaction statement with a bookie I'm with flemingtonshitbet and noticed this printed on my statement for something I tried to take a while ago:

Argo

$0.00
@ 1.60

Rejected
Pest!

$0.00

My bet was rejected and looks like they put reasons for rejecting the bet? either that or their shitty internal system is being seen by all clients?

Damn, you've got send that to them and ask why they think you're a pest! Would love to the see the response.

They must make an absolute packet from some big big tilt losers. I'd love to know the structure of their accounts, like what percentage the top 3-5% of their turnover customers contribute to their overall revenue. It would be some crazy percentage I'm sure, when they don't even bother to take on people over the long term that are only minimal winners in the short term.

You certainly don't feel for the corporates when a guy like Kalac goes down owing them hundreds of thousands of dollars.

I'm guessing it's because I submitted the same bet request like 2-3 times. Every single time I was rejected and the price was moved in without any amount being accepted... pretty disgraceful

They are not the same company. They just use the same software and use the same 3rd party subcontracted market management agreement. I took a big interest in the fact these two had exactly the same lines, and moved at exactly the same time, when I got restricted at Sportingbet.

Once I got restricted (took one month and about $100K turnover), I opened up an account with Centrebet, and 2 weeks later, i'm hammering the same markets with no restrictions as yet. They do not share account information, I know that much for sure.
Oh come on. You have lost almost all your cash and you are now making out that you have been restricted by a bookie. Get real, they must be lining up to tak your money.

Just googled him.

Wow.

What ended up happening, was there any legal ramifications for IASbet?
That surely would have been before they were bought out by Pansy Power. Still, pretty disgusting given how quickly they'd limit a winner.

That surely would have been before they were bought out by Pansy Power. Still, pretty disgusting given how quickly they'd limit a winner.

What was even more disgusting was having M & S come and watch the exposé episode of it all (7.30 Report) on the television I was watching, sitting in the room next to me - and their reaction afterwards.

These people just operate off a different set of standards to the rest of the world.

I have been limited.

I think it's automated - when I put a bet on it will come back and say will you accept a stake of $X, a little like when the odds change but with stakes.

I'm not 100% sure if it is due to some of the more obscure sports I bet on, so is it a pool thing....however I would of thought international pools would make my bets look like chicken poo.

It has happened to me 3 years in a row, all at the same time of year - all on runs where I am doing well.

I wish they'd limit my AFL betting - the sport I love the most is the one I suck at the most.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

What was even more disgusting was having M & S come and watch the exposé episode of it all (7.30 Report) on the television I was watching, sitting in the room next to me - and their reaction afterwards.

These people just operate off a different set of standards to the rest of the world.

M & S?

Kim David Faithfull (CBA Branch Manager, Karratha, WA) was allowed to rack up an $18m+ bill to IAS back in the day.

Vermin.

Couldnt agree more.

Thats disgusting. Yet they are quick to limit winners.

There is probably even worse hard luck stories out there as in people who could not afford to lose any money but lose the house, the car, the family.

If they have a license they should take the good with the bad.

Sadly I have not been capped before so i have a question.

On bet365 lately i have been having quite a good runbut when trying to bet XX amount on a quinella (grehounds in this example) and a certain amount gets referred to a trader, a month down the track this XX amount is half what it used to be and some of it is getting referred (which i may add is always accepted) has my account been restricted or are they just getting stricter with accepting exotic bets?

Sadly I have not been capped before so i have a question.

On bet365 lately i have been having quite a good runbut when trying to bet XX amount on a quinella (grehounds in this example) and a certain amount gets referred to a trader, a month down the track this XX amount is half what it used to be and some of it is getting referred (which i may add is always accepted) has my account been restricted or are they just getting stricter with accepting exotic bets?

Yes you are limited, keep winning and they will just cancel all bets

To those that are capped what do you do?

Go to another bookie or bet at the local TAB where you are anonymous for all bet wins under $10k?

I was capped with one bookie and have resorted to using others.

I can only assume that once your capped at all the bookies in Australia its time to use overseas ones?

Turkish bookies? ;)

To those that are capped what do you do?

Go to another bookie or bet at the local TAB where you are anonymous for all bet wins under $10k?

I was capped with one bookie and have resorted to using others.

I can only assume that once your capped at all the bookies in Australia its time to use overseas ones?

Turkish bookies? ;)

I go bet at the local TAB and just wait it out.

Once I follow it up with a run of shitty AFL betting all is back in balance.

That reminds me of when I was watching Pirates of Penzance once. Long story short, I had sex with Judith Lucy. Good times.

JudithLucy_Allegro3.jpg

"Put it in me shitter"

And you're proud of that? One of the most unfunny comediennes I've ever seen (comparable to Julia Morris). Sarah Silverman or Tina Fey. Anyday.

Argo​
$0.00
@ 1.60​
Rejected
Pest!​
$0.00​

Take it to A Current Affair or Today Tonight. "Bookies abusing clients and then refusing bets from good honest hard-working Aussie punters!"

Or, at least tell them that and demand a few free bets to not go running. If they're going to label you a Pest - may as well live up to the name!

Remove this Banner Ad

Back