Betting websites

Remove this Banner Ad

By 'grading' do you mean payouts after a win?

I mean making the funds available so i can place a bet on the next event, this is not about withdrawals. Betstar pay, and pay in good timing.

Grading is just settling the winning bet and making the funds available to continue betting, but nooooooooo i missed out because they took there dam time.

They can take longer than usual to result bets, especially on racing. Its not a huge deal but it is something they could definitely improve

Yeah agree - when I was still eligible for their DFO on racing I remember they would take forever to actually pay out at times.

Spent a lot of time panic clicking their pending bets page :)

Given it's pre-paid, you should be able to get the same effect by loading your existing CC into the positive, or just using a debit card. Unless the link to a Neteller account is a selling point for you.

CC still charge a cash advance fee even if your account is positive :(

1. Not all bookmakers offer any of the 3 alternatives above :rolleyes:
E.g. Tatts
2. Good luck getting your money back from reversing a Poli transaction if the bookie goes under o_O
E.g. Sportsalive

Tatts is the only one, can you name any others? I either deposit using bank transfer and wait or deposit at the TAB with them.

Well dont bet at all then if your that worried about them going under, christ

Tatts is the only one, can you name any others? I either deposit using bank transfer and wait or deposit at the TAB with them.

Well dont bet at all then if your that worried about them going under, christ

I've been down to road before :rolleyes:

If I name another, you will say its not a big bookie etc.

I don't get why people don't use apostrophes when using the word don't and overreact when simple examples of valid reasons are presented, christ. :cool:

Edit: Also, I don't like to keep my money at a bookmaker earning zero interest.
If I am out and want to deposit quickly, a credit card is far simpler than Poli.
Even when I am at home, a credit card transaction takes place in 15 seconds rather than the few minute process each Poli transaction takes.

More eye rolls needed

If those extra 15-30 seconds are that precious to you and worth paying the fees for then continue.

I will continue you with my e-wallets and POLi and would recommend it over CC

At what point do betting agencies start to either ban or restrict you? Is it constant big withdrawals with no deposits, one big withdrawal then you can't login again? Anyone have stories they can share? I know there was one on here recently but I'd like to just get an idea of what "too much" is if possible.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Has anyone ever had trouble with withdrawing money from a bookie, having it go into your bank account, and then have the exact amount disappear from your account with no transaction trace a few days later?

At what point do betting agencies start to either ban or restrict you? Is it constant big withdrawals with no deposits, one big withdrawal then you can't login again? Anyone have stories they can share? I know there was one on here recently but I'd like to just get an idea of what "too much" is if possible.
Restricted by Sportsbet, Centrebet and 365, each time when I had a good run and won a couple of grand within a week or two. Australian bookies won't ban you outright, just cap your max wins.

- Too much profit
- Irregular betting patterns
- Betting odd decimal amounts
- Arbing
- Bonus scalping without using acc for other bets
- Extremely regular withdrawals

Take your pick, all will end up the same way. account generally won't be closed but you'll be limited to SFA on all fixed odds options.

- Too much profit
- Irregular betting patterns
- Betting odd decimal amounts
- Arbing
- Bonus scalping without using acc for other bets
- Extremely regular withdrawals

Take your pick, all will end up the same way. account generally won't be closed but you'll be limited to SFA on all fixed odds options.
  • I'd also say large bets. So for horse racing around $80 with total possible winnings over $1000 means you'll get flagged.
  • Always betting on small events such as ITF tennis tournaments
  • Betting solely on a sport like AFL - means the bookmaker thinks you have a market where you think you have an edge.

• I'd also say large bets. So for horse racing around $80 with total possible winnings over $1000 means you'll get flagged.
  • Always betting on small events such as ITF tennis tournaments
  • Betting solely on a sport like AFL - means the bookmaker thinks you have a market where you think you have an edge.

Yep, good call.

1st goal scorer in 3rd division Serbian soccer would be a flag, unless it's a regular market you're betting in. Simply indicates you have software identifying soft lines / arbing.

Also regularly betting soft lines / worst line for bookie will flag you, win or lose

Getting set at top price/best price as well will get you killed off.

You could have ten fixed priced bets, all ten bets lose, but if you got on at 2.20-2.25 and the starting price was 1.8-1.9-2.0 - you will get shown the door pretty quickly, even though all ten bets have lost.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back