Help BF crashing tab in Google Chrome - Solved on Page 6?

Remove this Banner Ad

I just keep getting a blank white page.

I have not been able to get on at all for the last 2 hours!

Don't think anyone was able to get on.

We've been trialling shifting to 'new improved servers' during this off season, however they have developed a habit of suddenly deciding to not play nice after a few days of running. Have just shifted us back to the old servers. Not related to the chrome issue.

We've been trialling shifting to 'new improved servers' during this off season, however they have developed a habit of suddenly deciding to not play nice after a few days of running. Have just shifted us back to the old servers. Not related to the chrome issue.

Seems to have fixed my Chrome issue so far...

Were we being punished? I felt like I was being punished for being naughty...I swear I won't look at those sites before looking at BF ever again

I am getting it quite regularly. Usually when I click the "Forums" tab to navigate back to homepage.
I think we might try a few things - like switching off forum home widgets and seeing if it still occurs, then switching them back on one by one.

Been happening to me as well for a while now off and on, had it today. I find if the page hasn't fully loaded and you hover over alerts or try and scroll down it does it everytime, if I just wait for the page to finish loading its fine. AdBlock Plus is the only extension I'm running, on windows 8.1.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

This is ******* annoying.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back